Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So there I was minding my own business when suddenly a wild drunk driver appeared and hit a parking lot at 95MPH, destroying my poor 2019 Santa Fe (poor girl almost made it to her first oil change before she was murdered) and 6 other vehicles belonging to friends... so bad night all around

Now after a few months of searching i finally purchased a 2020 Rav4 Hybrid limited. I've only got to put about 500 miles on it so far, but overall I quite like it. Its taking some getting used to but i'm enjoying it so far. I'm really liking the weird choir that sings when I back up, and the CVT is super smooth (not having shifts is odd but nice)

About the only things I don't like is miss the HUD the santa fe had (might try aftermarket to get one) and I cant seem to be able to fill it up (doesn't want to take more than 10 gallons even when it says its nearly empty) Other than that i'm enjoying it greatly.

The first vehicle I bought for myself over two decades ago was a Taco so its neat being back in a Toyota

So hi all

·
Super Moderator
9,443 Posts
Congrats and welcome. But WOW I've been here 10 years and am now a moderator and have never heard of a fillup problem.
Well ... no more than about 5000 posts over a half dozen threads on the subject that is!

·
Super Moderator
9,443 Posts
... and I can't seem to be able to fill it up (doesn't want to take more than 10 gallons even when it says its nearly empty)
Eventually you'll find the thousands of posts on the subject but the short answer to only getting 10 gallons in is you're only using 10 gallons.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts