Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I was driving past a big landscaper's mower and heard something hit my car (rock). Sure enough, I have two good sized paint chips on the back driver's side. What's the best touch up paint and process? Links would be appreciated. I know it'll never be perfect and I'm not willing to pay a professional for these small spots.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Have you check the dealer for touch-up paint in the small bottles. I would assume that they would have it.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Today I was driving past a big landscaper's mower and heard something hit my car (rock). Sure enough, I have two good sized paint chips on the back driver's side. What's the best touch up paint and process? Links would be appreciated. I know it'll never be perfect and I'm not willing to pay a professional for these small spots.
Dr.Colorchip works really well. paint match is almost perfect and if the directions are followed it is hard to tell where you touched up.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dr.Colorchip works really well. paint match is almost perfect and if the directions are followed it is hard to tell where you touched up.
I just ordered it after watching the videos. Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts