Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couldn’t find much info on Rokblokz for the prime xse anywhere on the internet. Even manufacturer said they don’t know if they would fit as they haven’t gotten hands on a prime yet. I bought regular size and it’s a perfect fit, those are stock wheels on it. These are especially good if you live in a snowy climate as they’ve got nice flex to them.
Tire Wheel Hood Automotive lighting Road surface

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle Grille

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks great! Do you notice any extra noise or anything like that, since they protrude slightly from the aero envelope of the car?
No noise or anything so far. I will say they are adjustable and i put them at the maximum adjustment away from the body for more protection. Probably 3/4 of an inch from the maximum you can put towards the body if that makes sense. The holes to attach are basically 3/4 inch slots for adjustment on the flaps.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Did you consider the OEMshowroom.Was the OEM of a poorer fitment/material? I haven't seen the oem flaps on a RAV4 at the local showrrom.

Red lettering by the Rockblokz is a nice touch. OEM no color, jut all black rubber.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did you consider the OEMshowroom.Was the OEM of a poorer fitment/material? I haven't seen the oem flaps on a RAV4 at the local showrrom.

Red lettering by the Rockblokz is a nice touch. OEM no color, jut all black rubber.
Oem scratches the paint with how they attach. Oem are also solid plastic so if they bottom out it’s bad news and if they are in a snowy climate they pack with ice and snow that isn’t easily removed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts