Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

I've been trying to find one or a mod to install one, but no luck so far. On the Honda Odyssey they have a wide angle mirror built into the sunglasses holder. It has a 2-stage drop, 1 for the mirror and the second to get your sunglasses.

Has anyone found a way to have something like this? I got one of those mirrors for seeing the kid in her car seat, but I have to adjust the rear view mirror to see it well.

If this doesn't exist, maybe this will plant a seed in those more brave than I in first-time mods.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Those are in other Hondas like the crv as well...it's probably a patent thing that Honda has so you won't see it on other makes...I think I have seen similar mirrors that clip on to the regular mirror...

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Hi!

I've been trying to find one or a mod to install one, but no luck so far. On the Honda Odyssey they have a wide angle mirror built into the sunglasses holder. It has a 2-stage drop, 1 for the mirror and the second to get your sunglasses.
Has anyone found a way to have something like this? I got one of those mirrors for seeing the kid in her car seat, but I have to adjust the rear view mirror to see it well.
If this doesn't exist, maybe this will plant a seed in those more brave than I in first-time mods.
Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Not to worry, before you know it, your little girl will be 18 and you'll want a mirror in HER car to "keep an eye on things"!>:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts