Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I removed my roof rack and I need the plastic caps that cover the holes where the roof rack feet used to be.
I am not having any luck on the various dealer websites finding the part number(s)

Does someone have a part number or link?

Also, do I need any additional parts to mount these?.

Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
234 Posts
I removed my roof rack and I need the plastic caps that cover the holes where the roof rack feet used to be.

Does someone have a part number or link?

Also, do I need any additional parts to mount these?
Part Number ------------------------ Description ---------------- Quantity
75596-42010 or 75596-02020 - Roof cover, roof rack ----- 4
63185-42020 ---------------------- Bracket for roof cover ---- 4
90119-08C47 ---------------------- Bolt with sealing washer - 8

I did this 6 years ago, so I don't know if these part numbers are still current. Also, I can't remember why there are two part numbers for the plastic caps ("roof covers") - all four pieces are identical.

The brackets attach where the roof rack feet used to be, and the plastic caps snap onto the brackets. The mounting holes in the brackets are smaller then the holes in the roof rack feet, so you have to buy new bolts. Thanks, Toyota.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I'm having the same issue with my 2019 Rav4 Limited. I removed the roof rack and now there are 4 "holes" in the roof where the "feet" of the rack used to be that need to be covered. I assume the covers would be made of plastic, but I don't know what they are called. Does anyone know the official name of these parts or what the part numbers would be for a 2019 Rav4? Here is a picture of the hole:

·
Premium Member
5,908 Posts
Hi, I'm having the same issue with my 2019 Rav4 Limited. I removed the roof rack and now there are 4 "holes" in the roof where the "feet" of the rack used to be that need to be covered. I assume the covers would be made of plastic, but I don't know what they are called.
The covers, tool and instructions in a plastic bag should have been in the vehicle when you took delivery, most are in the glove box, some have been next to the spare tire but many had to ask the dealer for it. BTW, you're in the wrong forum, 5th gen is the correct forum for the '19.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The covers, tool and instructions in a plastic bag should have been in the vehicle when you took delivery, most are in the glove box, some have been next to the spare tire but many had to ask the dealer for it. BTW, you're in the wrong forum, 5th gen is the correct forum for the '19.

Thank you very much for the reply. The parts were not in the glove box or next to the spare tire. I will consult my dealer.

·
Premium Member
5,908 Posts
Thank you very much for the reply. The parts were not in the glove box or next to the spare tire. I will consult my dealer.
Since the dealer missed that doing the PDI, you should check tire pressure if you haven't, it's set at 50psi for shipment, should have been reduced to spec at PDI, but many dealers don't do thorough PDIs unfortunately.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
Quickdtoo
Toyota RAV4 Forums
Rav 4 World is the internet's largest Toyota Rav4 SUV and EV online forum community. Discuss towing, modifications, and more.
Full Forum Listing