Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a dumb question, but I'm wanting to clarify before I buy... Let's say I'm looking at 2 identical 2017 xle models, but one has factory roof rails and the other has nothing on its roof. If I, hypothetically, buy the one a smooth roof can I later have the exact same roof rails installed, same as the other model? Is this pretty easy/inexpensive? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
8,118 Posts
Advanced search in the 3 dot menu top right is your friend!

·
Registered
22 Posts
This is a dumb question, but I'm wanting to clarify before I buy... Let's say I'm looking at 2 identical 2017 xle models, but one has factory roof rails and the other has nothing on its roof. If I, hypothetically, buy the one a smooth roof can I later have the exact same roof rails installed, same as the other model? Is this pretty easy/inexpensive? Thanks.
Easy. Yes. Inexpensive? Depends on where you purchase the roof rack - if you take your time then you might find some sweet deals.

·
Registered
2018 Toyota RAV4 XLE AWD | 2.5L l4 6sp AT Sport.
8 Posts
Advanced search in the 3 dot menu top right is your friend!

Ebay has a varieties of roof rails and it looks pretty easy to install with the pre-installed brackets. No holes to drill! I wanted one with the oe roof rails, but mine didn't come with the roof rails when I bought it last month. I plan to buy the roof rails and DIY install them on mine soon. They make the SUV looks nicer as well :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts