Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 646 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Today update, Sakura Leader left Toyohashi 6/4 destination Long Beach eta 6/17. At anchorage waiting for loading are: Texas Highway and New Century 1. Let's keep this thread active using the Marine Traffic Global Ship Tracking website. Anyone can track and update. Please state ship name, departure date Toyohashi, ETA and POE. Remember the East Coast sailings go thru the PC which is always listed as first destination on manifest as Balboa.

·
Registered
2021 RAV4 Prime XSE Premium
46 Posts
An interesting fact about the Sakura Leader is that it is NYK's first liquid natural gas powered roro. It boasts a 30% reduction in CO2 and major reductions in NOX and SOX emissions. This translates to a significantly lower carbon and pollutant footprint in the delivery of your vehicle...bragging rights!

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks like Andromeda Leader just showed up near Toyohashi from NYC and will dock 6/5 at 4am local time. Must be loading before Texas Highway and New Century 1.

·
Registered
2021 RAV4 Prime XSE Premium
46 Posts
Primestraw, Despite New Century 1 showing up on 5.27, I'm thinking you are correct...Andromeda Leader pulling in now...maybe to bring my 5.28 build to Newark?

·
Registered
2021 R4P XSE Premium
25 Posts
London Highway departed Toyohashi 5/12, transited the Panama Canal 6/2, is due in Jacksonville 6/6, and likely will be in Newark on 6/10. My 4/29 built R4P XSE Premium should be on board, hence my interest. I hope it is at Bill Kidd's Timonium Toyota dealer (in Maryland) the third week of June. I made a deposit to get on the waiting list in late November, it has been a long wait.

·
Registered
130 Posts
London Highway departed Toyohashi 5/12, transited the Panama Canal 6/2, is due in Jacksonville 6/6, and likely will be in Newark on 6/10. My 4/29 built R4P XSE Premium should be on board, hence my interest. I hope it is at Bill Kidd's Timonium Toyota dealer (in Maryland) the third week of June. I made a deposit to get on the waiting list in late November, it has been a long wait.
Did not look up the name of the ship but thanks for posting. My R4P XSE was mfg. same date 4/29 and will arrive 6/10. Parkway Toyota, Englewood Cliff, NJ destination. My contact told me to expect 6/17-24 was his estimate...Good Luck

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Primestraw, Despite New Century 1 showing up on 5.27, I'm thinking you are correct...Andromeda Leader pulling in now...maybe to bring my 5.28 build to Newark?
You will probably know as soon as the new port is published, if PC (Balboa) you may be correct.

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
An interesting fact about the Sakura Leader is that it is NYK's first liquid natural gas powered roro. It boasts a 30% reduction in CO2 and major reductions in NOX and SOX emissions. This translates to a significantly lower carbon and pollutant footprint in the delivery of your vehicle...bragging rights!
Look on the NYK website and check out the future of RORO ships it intends to build going to 2050.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Mine is also on the way to Bill Kidd's in Timonium, Md. !! Should be at Panama on the 10th, Newark on the 19th.....probably at the dealership end of June.

·
Registered
327 Posts
When you pick yours up , let me know how it goes.....I am hoping they do a good job with the "pre-delivery" service stuff.....there is quite a lot that dealer is supposed to do.

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
When you pick yours up , let me know how it goes.....I am hoping they do a good job with the "pre-delivery" service stuff.....there is quite a lot that dealer is supposed to do.
Don't just hope, send the salesperson as well as the service manager an email about the PDI. If you don't want the front license bracket installed, now is the time to tell them. Ask for the buyers copy of the PDI upon delivery. BTW London Highway left PONY yesterday 6/7am.

1 - 20 of 646 Posts