Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
301 - 320 of 403 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #302 ·
Hello all, I am very new here and saw this thread. I am getting a new Prime that was shipped from Japan on 20 Sept. It is scheduled to arrive at an east coast port 18 Oct. I will purchase in NY. What other info would I need to track my cars journey? Thanks so much.
If your dealer info is correct, then your car is on the Andromeda Leader enroute to PC Balboa ETA 10/9, then to JAX ETA 10/15, then PONY ETA 10/18. Have fun tracking it! ANDROMEDA LEADER (Vehicles Carrier) Registered in Panama - Vessel details, Current position and Voyage information - IMO 9273909, MMSI 356571000, Call Sign H8XD

·
Registered
26 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #308 ·
Yes the tenth letter is an M, the last five are in the 63000. So a pretty new build?
Very new build, probably around 9/10 or so. Now you know how many R4P's have been built worldwide (meaning distributed, all are made at Nagakusa plant). Now that you have a permanent VIN enter it into the Toyota Owners website to confirm your vehicle specs. Welcome to Toyota Owners

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 PRIME XSE Plug in Premium
25 Posts
Hello all, I am very new here and saw this thread. I am getting a new Prime that was shipped from Japan on 20 Sept. It is scheduled to arrive at an east coast port 18 Oct. I will purchase in NY. What other info would I need to track my cars journey? Thanks so much.
I asked the same question. How can i see my Vehicles travels?

·
Registered
2021 RAV4 Prime SE Supersonic Red
52 Posts
Based on the approximate departure date, I think that my R4P might be on the Indiana Highway. It's supposed to arrive at PONY on 10/10, but on the MarineTraffic site I can only see that is should arrive at the Panama Canal late on 9/27. I guess I need the Pro Version to get the other ports of call. (BTW, it's also a 2021)

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #313 ·
Based on the approximate departure date, I think that my R4P might be on the Indiana Highway. It's supposed to arrive at PONY on 10/10, but on the MarineTraffic site I can only see that is should arrive at the Panama Canal late on 9/27. I guess I need the Pro Version to get the other ports of call. (BTW, it's also a 2021)
Indiana Highway will be at JAX 10/3, then on to PONY ETA 10/7 or 10/8.

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #314 ·
Update 9/25. New Century1 departing for LB ETA 10/7. Chesapeake Highway at anchor THS. Guangzhou Highway enroute to Benicia ETA late today 9/25. Georgia Highway departing JAX enroute to PONY ETA late 9/26 or 9/27.

·
Registered
2021 RAV4 Prime SE Supersonic Red
52 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #316 ·
Update 9/26. No loading, Chesapeake Highway still at anchor THS. Guangzhou Highway unloading at Benicia. Georgia Highway off DelMarVa enroute to PONY later today 9/26.

·
Registered
12 Posts
For others FYI: Mine is east coast order, I assume it came through NJ or something. Arrived in port 8/27, but the link did not change from "A" allocated, "F" freight, until Sept. 21, and now shows CurrFromDate":"2021-09-30","currToDate":"2021-10-05. so it can take while to appear, and still not ship out of port for a week.
Link is great tool, thank you for posting this!
Would you mind giving an indication of your VIN? Mine is 056xxx, with eta of 10/01 to 10/06, according to the api spreadsheet. My dealer is in NY, about an hour from PONY. When I contacted them online on 09/18 and visited on 09/21 to reserve the car, they said it was `in port" and it could be `a few weeks before" it would make it to them.

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #318 ·
Would you mind giving an indication of your VIN? Mine is 056xxx, with eta of 10/01 to 10/06, according to the api spreadsheet. My dealer is in NY, about an hour from PONY. When I contacted them online on 09/18 and visited on 09/21 to reserve the car, they said it was `in port" and it could be `a few weeks before" it would make it to them.
Seems strange info. If your car is due at PONY 10/1 to 10/6, then it's on Indiana Highway due in JAX 10/3 and PONY 10/6. Usually a week or so to get on the transporter with any port installed accessories.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Seems strange info. If your car is due at PONY 10/1 to 10/6, then it's on Indiana Highway due in JAX 10/3 and PONY 10/6. Usually a week or so to get on the transporter with any port installed accessories.
Sorry, I forgot to mention that the api spreadsheet says F for mine. Based on what Sphinxrb said, his car had sat at PONY for almost a month before A changed to F. I am suspecting mine arrived on the same ship. I have seen lots of cars with VINs 055xxx already at local dealerships.

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #320 ·
Sorry, I forgot to mention that the api spreadsheet says F for mine. Based on what Sphinxrb said, his car had sat at PONY for almost a month before A changed to F. I am suspecting mine arrived on the same ship. I have seen lots of cars with VINs 055xxx already at local dealerships.
Then your car is on a transporter and your info is incorrect. You should see your car very very soon.

301 - 320 of 403 Posts