Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
21 - 40 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
2021 R4P XSE Premium
19 Posts
Don't just hope, send the salesperson as well as the service manager an email about the PDI. If you don't want the front license bracket installed, now is the time to tell them. Ask for the buyers copy of the PDI upon delivery. BTW London Highway left PONY yesterday 6/7am.
Thanks for the advise, and I have already asked to not have the front license bracket installed. Regarding LONDON HIGHWAY, my information is that it left Jacksonville yesterday and is due in Newark (PONY) around 10 PM tomorrow, 6/9. As I write this it is off the Outer Banks heading up the coast.

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Thanks for the advise, and I have already asked to not have the front license bracket installed. Regarding LONDON HIGHWAY, my information is that it left Jacksonville yesterday and is due in Newark (PONY) around 10 PM tomorrow, 6/9. As I write this it is off the Outer Banks heading up the coast.
You are correct.
US JAXJACKSONVILLE
US NYCNEW YORK

ATD: 2021-06-07 18:16 LT (UTC -4)
ETA: 2021-06-09 20:00 LT (UTC -4)
PAST TRACK
ROUTE FORECAST
Reported ETA: 2021-06-09 20:00 LT (UTC -4)
Calculated ETA:
••••••••••
Calculated ETA at:
••••••••••
Predictive ETD:
••••••••••
Reported Destination: USEWR
Distance Travelled:
••••••••••
Distance to Go:
••••••••••
Total Voyage Distance:
••••••••••
Time to Destination:
••••••••••
Draught (Reported/Max): 8.5 m /
••••••••••

Load Condition:
••••••••••
Speed recorded (Max / Average): 20.6 knots / 18.3 knots
VOYAGE TIMELINEPOSITION HISTORY
Reported Destination and ETA Received 2021-06-09 05:42 UTC

Summary

Where is the ship?
Vehicles Carrier LONDON HIGHWAY is currently located at USEC - US East Coast at position 38° 4' 1.956" N, 74° 3' 37.188" W as reported by MarineTraffic Terrestrial Automatic Identification System on 2021-06-09 09:37 UTC (1 hour, 45 minutes ago)
The wind in this area at that time blows from Southwest direction at force 4 Beaufort.

Where is this vessel going to?
The vessel departed from JACKSONVILLE, US on 2021-06-07 18:16 LT (UTC -4) and is currently sailing at 16.3 knots with North direction heading to NEW YORK, US with reported Estimated Time of Arrival at 2021-06-09 20:00 LT (UTC -4) local time (in 12 hours, 36 minutes )

What kind of ship is this?
LONDON HIGHWAY (IMO: 9362267) is a Vehicles Carrier that was built in 2006 (15 years ago) and is sailing under the flag of Panama.
It’s carrying capacity is 17765 t DWT and her current draught is reported to be 8.5 meters. Her length overall (LOA) is 199.94 meters and her width is 32.2 meters.

Latest Position

Get a newer position via Satellite
Position Received: 2021-06-09 09:37 UTC

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 · (Edited)
Texas Highway left Toyohashi today 6/10 LT, headed for PC Balboa ETA 6/29, on to Jax 7/5, then PONY about 7/9. London Highway currently unloading at PONY today. Seven Seas Highway left LB last night, on to Bay Area, Benicia 6/13.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Texas Highway left Toyohashi today 6/10 LT, headed for PC Balboa ETA 6/29, on to Jax 7/5, then PONY about 7/9. London Highway currently unloading at PONY today. Seven Seas Highway left LB last night, on to Bay Area, Benicia 6/13.
Hello Primestraw. Thanks for posting these updates. My RAV4P was completed 6/2 and as of this morning the dealer screen showed shipping was "estimated" to depart 6/10 and arrive 7/8. I live in the Northeast. Is it a safe bet then that my car is on Texas Highway?

Thanks, Tom

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Hello Primestraw. Thanks for posting these updates. My RAV4P was completed 6/2 and as of this morning the dealer screen showed shipping was "estimated" to depart 6/10 and arrive 7/8. I live in the Northeast. Is it a safe bet then that my car is on Texas Highway?

Thanks, Tom
No guarantees, but if history proves accurate, you have the winner. You can set your watch to the logistics people to have it there on time. Almost always 29 days port to port.

·
Registered
128 Posts

Thanks, Tom
As I'm sure you saw, Texas Highway departed Toyohashi today, headed to the Panama Canal, ETA 2021-06-29

She'll probably stop in Jacksonville, FL to partially unload, before heading to the NE.

Have fun tracking her!

·
Registered
3 Posts
As I'm sure you saw, Texas Highway departed Toyohashi today, headed to the Panama Canal, ETA 2021-06-29

She'll probably stop in Jacksonville, FL to partially unload, before heading to the NE.

Have fun tracking her!
Will do ST! I did this once before with a BMW motorcycle, lots of fun. We paid $500 to get on a list in mid-February, so it wasn't as long a wait as some people here, but long enough. We'd have a car by now if we weren't holding out for a premium package XSE. I just did another four-figure repair on my Volvo to keep it going while we wait.

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
The Eminent Ace is loading at Toyohashi today 6/11 LT. Arrived from PR, destination unknown until departure. Pyxis Leader at Jacksonville unloading.

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
The Eminent Ace is loading at Toyohashi today 6/11 LT. Arrived from PR, destination unknown until departure. Pyxis Leader at Jacksonville unloading.
Eminent Ace still loading at Toyohashi 6/11, joined by Taurus Leader at port. Pyxis Leader still at Jax, London Highway still at PONY. Seven Seas Highway at anchor off Half Moon Bay waiting for Benicia.

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 · (Edited)
Eminent Ace still loading at Toyohashi 6/11, joined by Taurus Leader at port. Pyxis Leader still at Jax, London Highway still at PONY. Seven Seas Highway at anchor off Half Moon Bay waiting for Benicia.
Eminent Ace on route to Long Beach ETA 6/25, Pyxis Leader due in PONY 6/13, Seven Seas Highway still anchored off HMB waiting for Benicia.

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·

Thanks, Tom
Might also be on Eminent Ace which left yesterday 6/11, check with your dealer for shipping ATD from Toyohashi. Edit: Scratch that Eminent Ace going to Long Beach.

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Hi, I'm new here. Why is it the Toyohashi port? Isn't the Nagoya port closer to the factory?
Yes, but the small amount of R4P produced at the Nagakusa plant are transported to Tahara Lexus manufacturing plant (Toyohashi) plant and RORO ship port for delivery to foreign ports. It's all based on logistics cost.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yes, but the small amount of R4P produced at the Nagakusa plant are transported to Tahara Lexus manufacturing plant (Toyohashi) plant and RORO ship port for delivery to foreign ports. It's all based on logistics cost.
Thanks. That's interesting.

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Update 6/14 Chesapeake Highway and Sunbelt Spirit loading at Toyohashi, Seven Seas still off HMB waiting for Benicia, Pyxis Leader unloading at PONY.

·
Registered
272 Posts
New Century 2 left Toyohasihi on May 22....went through the canal on June 11 and is scheduled to dock in Jacksonville, FL on the 17th and then supposedly into the PONY on the 19th. ....and hopefully my RAV4 P is onboard!!

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Update 6/15, Chesapeake Highway still loading THS and Sunbelt Spirit enroute to PC Balboa ETA 7/4. Seven Seas Highway finally made port at Benicia, and Pyxis Leader going to San Juan PR. ETA 6/18.

21 - 40 of 173 Posts