Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
521 - 540 of 604 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #521 · (Edited)
I re-scraped the vins, and re-ran the regression. Theres a few more "etaFrom" added, so the model is a bit more confident. Estimate for the ETA is a week before EOY (23-24th of December), which is exactly in line with what my dealer said.

If you'd like, send me the name of your dealership, and I can try and condition for that dealership in the model, assuming there's enough data.

What states take delivery from PONY? I could probably tighten this model up further if I knew the exact reach from that port.
Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont and Virginia are the states Toyota sends R4P. All are CARB/ZEV states.

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #522 ·
Update 11/17. Sunbelt Spirit loading THS. Seven Seas Highway at anchor THS. Eminent Ace to PONY ETA 11/18.. Rigel Leader ETA JAX 11/20.. Texas Highway unloading LB then on to Benicia. Viking Adventure PC Balboa ETA 11/20 although not on JAX calendar(wonder where this ship is going??). Libra Leader ETA Vancouver 11/18. London Highway to LB ETA 11/20. New Century2 PC Balboa ETA 11/22. New Century 1 ETA LB 11/24. Indiana Highway Vancouver ETA 11/29. Pyxis Leader PC Balboa ETA 12/4.

·
Registered
2021 RAV4 Prime XSE Supersonic Red
42 Posts
RAV4P arrived at the dealer today! VIN 66xxx, arrived PONY 11/6, dealer is in the NYC metro area. Original "F" range was 11/18 to 11/23, so it's a day early. Currently the website says "G".
Well that makes since they drive off the ships at the Toyota center in Newark. Did the dealer call you to ley you know it arrived. How long before you can pick it up.

·
Registered
42 Posts
They called while it was still on the truck waiting to be unloaded. I can't go pick it up until the weekend unfortunately.
Good deal. Keep us posted on the dealer delivery process as far as anything needed, or neglected at delivery etc. Congrats and post a pic when you can.

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #528 ·
Update 11/18. Seven Seas Highway destined for PC Balboa, and Sunbelt Spirit loading THS. Libra Leader arriving Vancouver now. Eminent Ace arriving PONY now. Rigel Leader ETA JAX 11/20.. Texas Highway done at LB on to Benicia ETA later today. Viking Adventure PC Balboa ETA 11/20 although not on JAX calendar(wonder where this ship is going??). London Highway to LB ETA 11/20. New Century2 PC Balboa ETA 11/22. New Century 1 ETA LB 11/24. Indiana Highway Vancouver ETA 11/29. Pyxis Leader PC Balboa ETA 12/4.

·
Registered
42 Posts
My status is still F. Suppose to be 11-19 to 11-22 now. Look forward to everyone picking up soon!
Mine just flipped to G today, the dealer called and said they expect it today. Mine was also scheduled 11/19 - 11/22 so a day early. Snic also got his delivered a day early. Yours is on the next truck hopefully.

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #533 ·
Update 11/19. Sunbelt Spirit departing THS now. Sakura Leader and Andromeda Leader at anchor THS. Libra Leader done at Vancouver on to Portland today. Eminent Ace done at PONY returning to PC Cristobal. Rigel Leader ETA JAX 11/20.. Texas Highway at Benicia unloading. Viking Adventure PC Balboa ETA 11/20 although not on JAX calendar(wonder where this ship is going??). London Highway to LB ETA 11/20. New Century2 PC Balboa ETA 11/22. New Century 1 ETA LB 11/24. Indiana Highway Vancouver ETA 11/29. Pyxis Leader PC Balboa ETA 12/4. Seven Seas Highway to PC Balboa ETA 12/8

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #535 · (Edited)
Update 11/20. No loading THS. Sakura Leader and Andromeda Leader at anchor THS. Libra Leader unloading at Portland today. Rigel Leader unloading at JAX.. Texas Highway done at Benicia. Viking Adventure at anchorage PC Balboa (going to Callao Peru and will be dropped off this list). London Highway to LB ETA late tonight. New Century2 PC Balboa ETA 11/22. New Century 1 ETA LB 11/24. Indiana Highway Vancouver ETA 11/29. Pyxis Leader PC Balboa ETA 12/4. Seven Seas Highway to PC Balboa ETA 12/8. Sunbelt Spirit to LB ETA 12/2.

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #536 ·
Update 11/21. No loading THS. Sakura Leader and Andromeda Leader at anchor THS. Libra Leader still unloading at Portland today. Rigel Leader done at JAX on to PONY ETA 11/23.. London Highway waiting off Catalina for LB arrival. New Century2 PC Balboa ETA 11/22. New Century 1 ETA LB 11/24. Indiana Highway Vancouver ETA 11/29. Pyxis Leader PC Balboa ETA 12/4. Seven Seas Highway to PC Balboa ETA 12/8. Sunbelt Spirit to LB ETA 12/2.

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #537 ·
Update 11/22. Andromeda Leader and Cetus Leader loading THS. Sakura Leader at anchor THS. Libra Leader still unloading at Portland today. Rigel Leader to PONY ETA 11/23.. London Highway still waiting off Catalina for LB arrival. LA and LB ports are much worse than a month ago with almost double the container ships waiting, 100's. Newsom's exec order prohibiting independent truckers from taking loads at the Ca ports is failing. New Century2 approaching PC Balboa today. New Century 1 ETA LB 11/24. Indiana Highway Vancouver ETA 11/29. Pyxis Leader PC Balboa ETA 12/4. Seven Seas Highway to PC Balboa ETA 12/8. Sunbelt Spirit to LB ETA 12/2.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Vehicle arrived at dealership this morning! Currently in PDI and I will be heading up tomorrow to pick up! Hope everyone else in our cohort is picking up this weekend/very soon!
Just picked mine up from the dealer this morning. Exactly 1 month from phone call and deposit to ownership. Big learning curve. Kind of awesome making the half hour drive home from the dealership and not using any gas.
Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood
Wheel Tire Vehicle Grille Car

·
Registered
136 Posts
Kind of awesome making the half hour drive home from the dealership and not using any gas.
What, your dealer charged the car for you? In my experience, dealers are incredibly moronic about charging PHEVs prior to test drives and sales. I don't think I've ever test-driven a charged PHEV, and I've done test drives at several different dealers.

·
Registered
42 Posts
What, your dealer charged the car for you? In my experience, dealers are incredibly moronic about charging PHEVs prior to test drives and sales. I don't think I've ever test-driven a charged PHEV, and I've done test drives at several different dealers.
The sales guy I dealt with was really on his game. Kept me updated and promptly returned any emails etc. This dealership has sold quite a few R4P's and he had it pimped for pick up.

521 - 540 of 604 Posts