Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
821 - 840 of 862 Posts

·
Registered
2022 RAV4-Hybrid XLE Premium, Blizzard Pearl
18 Posts
How do you find out which ship it is on?
My dealer told me the date mine shipped from the Port in Japan. Using this thread's postings about ship departures, it was easy to figure out what ship it was on. I tracked the ship using some vessel location web sites and knew when it arrived at the final destination port in the USA. My dealer told me earlier this week what day it arrived at PONY so I know for sure I had the correct ship. My salesman told me he doesn't expect it to arrive at their store for another 4-6 weeks. Right now mine is still in the "A"llocated status. Once it goes to the "F"reight status he said it usually takes 3-6 days to arrive at their location although he stressed that is only an "Estimate". Keep in mine that my dealer is located around 2-3 hours driving time from the port. I am sure that distance plays into the 3-6 day timeframe.

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #825 ·
Update 1/15 London Highway loading THS. Sunbelt Spirit done at Portland headed back to THS. New Century1 done at PONY headed back to THS. Libra Leader done at San Juan back to THS. Eminent Ace to JAX ETA 1/16. Cetus Leader at Benicia unloading. Rigel Leader to JAX ETA 1/20. New Century2 to PC Balboa ETA 1/19. Century Highway Green to LB ETA 1/21. Georgia Highway ETA Vancouver 1/26. Equuleus Leader ETA PC Balboa 2/2.

·
Registered
2022 RAV4-Hybrid XLE Premium, Blizzard Pearl
18 Posts
Primestraw, just wanted to Thank You for posting the daily ship movements for Toyota owners waiting for vehicles coming from Japan. I used this information to track my new 2022 Rav4 Hybrid XLE Premium. It has been sitting at PONY for about a week now. Patiently waiting for it to get delivered to my dealer about 2 hours from the port. Thanks Again for your daily posts. They are MUCH appreciated.

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #827 ·
Update 1/16 London Highway and Aquarius Leader loading THS. Eminent Ace to JAX ETA 1/16 late. Cetus Leader done at Benicia back to THS. Rigel Leader to JAX ETA 1/20. New Century2 to PC Balboa ETA 1/19. Century Highway Green to LB ETA 1/21. Georgia Highway ETA Vancouver 1/26. Equuleus Leader ETA PC Balboa 2/2.

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #828 ·
Update 1/17 Pyxis Leader loading THS. Suzuka Express and Asteria Leader at anchor THS. London Highway off to PC Balboa ETA 2/6. Aquarius Leader to Nagoya. Eminent Ace unloading JAX. Rigel Leader to JAX ETA 1/20. New Century2 to PC Balboa ETA 1/19. Century Highway Green to LB ETA 1/21. Georgia Highway ETA Vancouver 1/26. Equuleus Leader ETA PC Balboa 2/2.

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #829 ·
Update 1/18 Pyxis Leader loading THS. Eminent Ace done at JAX off Carolina ETA PONY 1/19. Rigel Leader to JAX ETA 1/20. New Century2 to PC Balboa ETA 1/19. Century Highway Green to LB ETA 1/21. Georgia Highway ETA Vancouver 1/26. Equuleus Leader ETA PC Balboa 2/2. London Highway to PC Balboa ETA 2/6.

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #831 ·
So, I have the VIN finally, how do I find out where it is and it’s status?
Ask your dealer the actual departure date of the ship from THS on his Dealer Daily. He won't know the name of the vessel, but you can backtrack it to the ship departure date. This info is in the sticky "read this first" at the top of the forum. Since you are in TX, your car will port at LB and intermodal to Texas.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ask your dealer the actual departure date of the ship from THS on his Dealer Daily. He won't know the name of the vessel, but you can backtrack it to the ship departure date. This info is in the sticky "read this first" at the top of the forum. Since you are in TX, your car will port at LB and intermodal to Texas.
Thank you. I couldn’t get the link to work with my VIN, got an error.

“403 Error. The request could not be satisfied. Request blocked. We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.”

Here’s what I got from the dealer. Is this good enough?

Mesh Grey Wood Wall Font

·
Registered
56 Posts
Thank you. I couldn’t get the link to work with my VIN, got an error.

“403 Error. The request could not be satisfied. Request blocked. We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.”

Here’s what I got from the dealer. Is this good enough?

View attachment 176495
It looks like your Rav is on the rail car headed to your dealer.

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #835 ·
Update 1/19 No loading THS. Seven Seas Highway (East Coast Ship) at anchor THS. Pyxis Leader off to LB ETA 2/2. Eminent Ace off DelMarVa ETA PONY 1/19 late. Rigel Leader to JAX ETA 1/20. New Century2 to PC Balboa ETA 1/19. Century Highway Green to LB ETA 1/21. Georgia Highway ETA Vancouver 1/26. Equuleus Leader ETA PC Balboa 2/2. London Highway to PC Balboa ETA 2/6.
JAX info:
Vessel Name: Rigel Leader
Off Load Date: 01/20/2022 At Sea Buoy: 01/19/2022 - 21:00 Line Handlers: 01/19/2022 - 23:00 At Dock: 01/20/2022 - 00:00 Off Load Time: 01/20/2022 - 08:00 Ship Departure: 01/20/2022 - 17:00 Ship Will Use 2 Ramps Forward And Aft

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #837 ·
Awesome, thank you. They said by the end of the month it’ll arrive but surely it isn’t going to take two weeks from this point?
It very well may take 2 weeks. Any port installed accessories will be done at GS Toyota in Houston, and then put on a transporter to the dealer. At this point, only the dealer (Dealer Daily) will have the most up to date info.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Update 1/19 No loading THS. Seven Seas Highway (East Coast Ship) at anchor THS. Pyxis Leader off to LB ETA 2/2. Eminent Ace off DelMarVa ETA PONY 1/19 late. Rigel Leader to JAX ETA 1/20. New Century2 to PC Balboa ETA 1/19. Century Highway Green to LB ETA 1/21. Georgia Highway ETA Vancouver 1/26. Equuleus Leader ETA PC Balboa 2/2. London Highway to PC Balboa ETA 2/6.
JAX info:
Vessel Name: Rigel Leader
Off Load Date: 01/20/2022 At Sea Buoy: 01/19/2022 - 21:00 Line Handlers: 01/19/2022 - 23:00 At Dock: 01/20/2022 - 00:00 Off Load Time: 01/20/2022 - 08:00 Ship Departure: 01/20/2022 - 17:00 Ship Will Use 2 Ramps Forward And Aft
I was wondering if my dealer is located in MA, would my prime be shipped to California, and make its way to MA by rail? I was told it was shipped from japan on the 7th of Jan, so I am assuming its on Century Highway Green? Thanks!

·
Registered
56 Posts
I was wondering if my dealer is located in MA, would my prime be shipped to California, and make its way to MA by rail? I was told it was shipped from japan on the 7th of Jan, so I am assuming its on Century Highway Green? Thanks!
East cost Primes come by ship to the Port of New York. I'm not sure if it's rail to MA from NY or ground transport.Century Highway Green goes to Long Beach, CA. There were no east coast departures after 12/31 until Equuleus Leader departed on 1/11. So your car may be on Equuleus Leader. Which would mean that it's not as far along as you would hope.

821 - 840 of 862 Posts