Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
841 - 860 of 1074 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
East cost Primes come by ship to the Port of New York. I'm not sure if it's rail to MA from NY or ground transport.Century Highway Green goes to Long Beach, CA. There were no east coast departures after 12/31 until Equuleus Leader departed on 1/11. So your car may be on Equuleus Leader. Which would mean that it's not as far along as you would hope.
oh darn, the dealer told me it was shipped the 7th. seems like Equuleus leader wont get to panama till feb, so PONY would be a few weeks later, meaning it wont arrive in MA till possibly late feb :(

·
Registered
2022 Rav4 Prime SE X2
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #843 ·
Update 1/20 No loading THS. Seven Seas Highway (East Coast Ship) at anchor THS. Eminent Ace unloading PONY. Rigel Leader at JAX unloading. New Century2 to PC Balboa ETA 1/20. Century Highway Green to LB ETA 1/21. Georgia Highway ETA Vancouver 1/26. Pyxis Leader off to LB ETA 2/2. Equuleus Leader ETA PC Balboa 2/2. London Highway to PC Balboa ETA 2/6.

·
Registered
2022 RAV4-Hybrid XLE Premium, Blizzard Pearl
39 Posts
Mine arrived at PONY on 1/14. It's still listed as allocated so it hasn't been processed at the port. It's getting close, but still too far away!
My 2022 Rav4 HV arrived at PONY on 01/10 and has been there since with an Allocated status.
Dealer's original guesstimate of when they will get it is mid-late February. Sure hope it does not take that long. Then again, come tomorrow my Rav4 will have been sitting there 2 weeks already.

In an earlier post Primestraw mentioned Port Installed Accessories and how they can delay movement of a vehicle.
Is there a list anywhere of what the Port Installed Accessories are?

·
Registered
38 Posts
My 2022 Rav4 HV arrived at PONY on 01/10 and has been there since with an Allocated status.
Dealer's original guesstimate of when they will get it is mid-late February. Sure hope it does not take that long. Then again, come tomorrow my Rav4 will have been sitting there 2 weeks already.

In an earlier post Primestraw mentioned Port Installed Accessories and how they can delay movement of a vehicle.
Did your package have many ad ons? My dealer thought it would be around 2 weeks for car to get to dealer from port arrival. (Am waiting to see if dealer correct. I think my car is being unloaded at pony today).

·
Registered
2022 Rav4 Prime SE X2
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #846 ·

Sure, just go on the build my Toyota website and look at the accessories, that's pretty much them.

·
Registered
30 Posts

Mine has been at PONY since 1/8… have an estimate delivery to dealer by 1/24

·
Registered
39 Posts
Go to this site: Vehicle Specification | Toyota Owners. Enter your VIN and it will show which options are factory and which are port added.
Thanks Marctaylor15. I used the website link you posted and pulled up my soon-to-be Rav4 HV Spec Details. Looks like the port will be installing the All Weather Floor Liners & Cargo Tray, Roof Rack Cross Bars, Door Edge Guards and Owner's Portfolio. Not a lot of items for one vehicle when you think about it but multiply that or more by many 100s of vehicles that get off loaded by every ship, every week and that adds up to a LOT of work.

Funny how when I asked my dealer if the Roof Rack Cross Bars were Port Installed they told me that those were installed at the factory. :ROFLMAO: Too bad the dealer cannot contact the port and tell them not to install these bars on my Rav4 HV as they are the one thing I do not care for on my vehicle. I might take these bars off if doing so will note create any water leak issues and if I can locate the covers that would have been put on at the factory and removed at the port to put these bars on.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Thanks Marctaylor15. I used the website link you posted and pulled up my soon-to-be Rav4 HV Spec Details. Looks like the port will be installing the All Weather Floor Liners & Cargo Tray, Roof Rack Cross Bars, Door Edge Guards and Owner's Portfolio. Not a lot of items for one vehicle when you think about it but multiply that or more by many 100s of vehicles that get off loaded by every ship, every week and that adds up to a LOT of work.

Funny how when I asked my dealer if the Roof Rack Cross Bars were Port Installed they told me that those were installed at the factory. :ROFLMAO: Too bad the dealer cannot contact the port and tell them not to install these bars on my Rav4 HV as they are the one thing I do not care for on my vehicle. I might take these bars off if doing so will note create any water leak issues and if I can locate the covers that would have been put on at the factory and removed at the port to put these bars on.
I was under the impression that the dealer can have the port delete a port-installed option. But I may have heard wrong.

·
Registered
2022 Rav4 Prime SE X2
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #853 ·
Update 1/21 Seven Seas Highway(EC) and Andromeda Leader(WC) loading THS. Eminent Ace unloading PONY. Rigel Leader done at JAX on to PONY ETA 1/22 late. New Century2 getting in line for PC Balboa ETA 1/21. Century Highway Green off Santa Barbara to LB ETA 1/21. Georgia Highway ETA Vancouver 1/26. Pyxis Leader off to LB ETA 2/2. Equuleus Leader ETA PC Balboa 2/2. London Highway to PC Balboa ETA 2/6.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Update 1/21 Seven Seas Highway(EC) and Andromeda Leader(WC) loading THS. Eminent Ace unloading PONY. Rigel Leader done at JAX on to PONY ETA 1/22 late. New Century2 getting in line for PC Balboa ETA 1/21. Century Highway Green off Santa Barbara to LB ETA 1/21. Georgia Highway ETA Vancouver 1/26. Pyxis Leader off to LB ETA 2/2. Equuleus Leader ETA PC Balboa 2/2. London Highway to PC Balboa ETA 2/6.
Thanks! Looks like mine is currently being unloaded from the Eminent Ace. I wonder how long before being delivered to my dealer here in MD?

·
Registered
39 Posts
I was under the impression that the dealer can have the port delete a port-installed option. But I may have heard wrong.
Interesting.

There is a window of opportunity the dealer can delete port installed accessories while on the water, but closes somewhere in the transit process.
I'm sure my Rav4 HV is well past the window of opportunity for an accessory delete given it has been on the ground at PONY for around 12 days now. No worries.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Can anyone tell me why this link no longer works? I grabbed it from the sticky post and replaced it with my VIN but I cannot get past the 403 error. Has the link changed? Obviously I XXXXXX’d out the last 6 digits for this post. lol I’d love to get this to work.

Try this:
Edit this link so that your VIN replaces "YOURVIN" in the URL:

"Toyota"

Open the edited link in Chrome:

Then select More Tools > Developer Tools from the three dots menu.

Then click "Network" at the top.

Then put YOURVIN in the search box that is two rows down and all the way to the left of the Network tab.

Then under "Name" you should see Detail and then YOURVIN?isVspec=true

Then you should see a readout in the pane to the right. Look for dealerCategory: "A" or "F" or "G".

Hopefully that works for you.

·
Registered
2022 Rav4 Prime SE X2
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #859 ·
Try this:
Edit this link so that your VIN replaces "YOURVIN" in the URL:

"Toyota"

Open the edited link in Chrome:

Then select More Tools > Developer Tools from the three dots menu.

Then click "Network" at the top.

Then put YOURVIN in the search box that is two rows down and all the way to the left of the Network tab.

Then under "Name" you should see Detail and then YOURVIN?isVspec=true

Then you should see a readout in the pane to the right. Look for dealerCategory: "A" or "F" or "G".

Hopefully that works for you.
Tried this and in the pane "status" is 200. Could not find dealerCategory: "A" or "F" or "G"
Do you know what status 200 is?

841 - 860 of 1074 Posts