Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
861 - 880 of 1078 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Rav4 Prime SE X2
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #861 ·
Update 1/22 Seven Seas Highway(EC) loading THS. Andromeda Leader off to Vancouver ETA 2/4. Eminent Ace done at PONY back to THS. Rigel Leader done at JAX off Outer Banks on to PONY ETA 1/22 late. New Century2 transiting PC ETA JAX 1/27. Century Highway Green unloading LB. Georgia Highway ETA Vancouver 1/26. Pyxis Leader off to LB ETA 2/2. Equuleus Leader ETA PC Balboa 2/2. London Highway to PC Balboa ETA 2/6.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Tried this and in the pane "status" is 200. Could not find dealerCategory: "A" or "F" or "G"
Do you know what status 200 is?
Thanks @PrimeRib !
@Primestraw - I was having the same challenges as you. I realized I was looking in headers tab. There was also payload, preview, response, initiator and timing tabs.
I clicked on response tab and got a huge script of details that included dealer category and saw my code (still a for me sadly!)

·
Registered
195 Posts
Try this:
Edit this link so that your VIN replaces "YOURVIN" in the URL:

"Toyota"

Open the edited link in Chrome:

Then select More Tools > Developer Tools from the three dots menu.

Then click "Network" at the top.

Then put YOURVIN in the search box that is two rows down and all the way to the left of the Network tab.

Then under "Name" you should see Detail and then YOURVIN?isVspec=true

Then you should see a readout in the pane to the right. Look for dealerCategory: "A" or "F" or "G".

Hopefully that works for you.
When you see "YOURVIN?isVspec=true", click on it. Then you should click the "Preview" tab in the pane to the right. I use Firefox to do that same thing. I think it's a little more straightforward. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
2022 Rav4 Prime SE X2
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #867 ·
Update 1/23 Seven Seas Highway(EC) loading THS. Rigel Leader done at JAX off Atlantic City on to PONY ETA 1/23. New Century2 ETA JAX 1/27. Century Highway Green done at LB on to Benicia ETA 1/24. Georgia Highway ETA Vancouver 1/26. Pyxis Leader to LB ETA 2/2. Equuleus Leader ETA PC Balboa 2/2. Andromeda Leader to Vancouver ETA 2/4.London Highway to PC Balboa ETA 2/6.

·
Registered
2022 Rav4 Prime SE X2
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #868 ·
Update 1/24 Seven Seas Highway(EC) loading THS. Indiana Highway at anchor THS. Nagakusa and Tahara are still down for a 3 day closure due to parts delay. Rigel Leader unloading PONY. New Century2 ETA JAX 1/27. Century Highway Green at Benicia unloading. Georgia Highway ETA Vancouver 1/26. Pyxis Leader to LB ETA 2/2. Equuleus Leader ETA PC Balboa 2/2. Andromeda Leader to Vancouver ETA 2/4.London Highway to PC Balboa ETA 2/6.

·
Registered
770 Posts
When you see "YOURVIN?isVspec=true", click on it. Then you should click the "Preview" tab in the pane to the right. I use Firefox to do that same thing. I think it's a little more straightforward. Hope this helps.
Did all of this...

Where do you see the location of the Vehicle in transit???

·
Registered
2022 Rav4 Prime SE X2
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #870 ·
Did all of this...

Where do you see the location of the Vehicle in transit???
It's not an actual location of the vehicle, it's the dealer category A, F or G. A stands for dealer allocated which could be on a ship or at port, F when a transporter is assigned, G for on a truck, ground transport to dealer. Since you are in CA, your car will offload at Vancouver and either intermodal/transporter, or just transporter to your dealer. If you know the date it shipped at THS you can back into most of this. Get the departure date from your dealer on his Dealer Daily screen.

·
Registered
770 Posts
It's not an actual location of the vehicle, it's the dealer category A, F or G. A stands for dealer allocated which could be on a ship or at port, F when a transporter is assigned, G for on a truck, ground transport to dealer. Since you are in CA, your car will offload at Vancouver and either intermodal/transporter, or just transporter to your dealer. If you know the date it shipped at THS you can back into most of this. Get the departure date from your dealer on his Dealer Daily screen.

Thanks
I'm actually in NY ( the Canada is due to my VPN )
  1. bodyStyleDesc: "SE AWD SUV"
  2. brand: "TOYOTA"
  3. cab: {}
  4. dealerCategory: "A"
  5. dealerCd: "31011"
  6. distributorCd: "TMNA"
I see its Category A

I have a 2019 Limited Hybrid, Love it so much, got another RAV4
This time a R4P SE ( At MSRP )

·
Registered
2022 Rav4 Prime SE X2
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #872 ·
Update 1/25 Seven Seas Highway(EC) loading THS. Indiana Highway at anchor THS. Nagakusa and Tahara should be resuming production today. Rigel Leader done at PONY on to San Juan 1/28. New Century2 ETA JAX 1/27. Century Highway Green done at Benicia. Georgia Highway ETA Vancouver 1/26. Pyxis Leader to LB ETA 2/2. Equuleus Leader ETA PC Balboa 2/2. Andromeda Leader to Vancouver ETA 2/4.London Highway to PC Balboa ETA 2/6.

·
Registered
2022 RAV4-Hybrid XLE Premium, Blizzard Pearl
39 Posts
Mine was unloaded last Saturday. We are still waiting for it to arrive in MD. Not that I expected it that fast.
FYI, My 2022 Rav4 Hybrid was unloaded at PONY 15 days ago on the 10th. Just this morning (15th day) the status changed from "A"llocated to "F"reight. From prior posts in this thread, that would indicate that transport has been assigned for the car and they are waiting for a car carrier to show up at the port to pick it up.

You might want to check the status on your vehicle as it might have changed already or will be changing soon.

·
Registered
195 Posts
FYI, My 2022 Rav4 Hybrid was unloaded at PONY 15 days ago on the 10th. Just this morning (15th day) the status changed from "A"llocated to "F"reight. From prior posts in this thread, that would indicate that transport has been assigned for the car and they are waiting for a car carrier to show up at the port to pick it up.

You might want to check the status on your vehicle as it might have changed already or will be changing soon.
Thanks. I have been checking it every day. So far, still "A". But thanks for letting me know your experience. That helps me get a handle on timing for mine. Maybe I'm just 5 days behind you.

·
Registered
2022 Rav4 Prime SE X2
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #875 ·
Update 1/26 Seven Seas Highway(EC) loading THS. Indiana Highway at anchor THS. New Century2 ETA JAX 1/27. Georgia Highway ETA Vancouver 1/26. Rigel Leader to San Juan 1/28. Pyxis Leader to LB ETA 2/2. Equuleus Leader ETA PC Balboa 2/2. Andromeda Leader to Vancouver ETA 2/4.London Highway to PC Balboa ETA 2/6.
JAX info:
Vessel Name: New Century 2
Off Load Date: 01/27/2022 At Sea Buoy: 01/26/2022 - 17:00 Line Handlers: 01/26/2022 - 19:00 At Dock: 01/26/2022 - 20:00 Off Load Time: 01/27/2022 - 07:00 Ship Departure: 01/27/2022 - 16:00 Ship Will Use 2 Ramps Forward And Aft

·
Registered
39 Posts

Forgot to mention in my last post that when the status on my Rav4 changes to "F" the ETA From and To Dates were updated. The From date displayed was about 7 days from the date the status changed to "F".
If the ETA turns out to be correct, my Rav4 should arrive at my dealer between 01/31 and 2/5.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I know this seems obvious but can anyone tell me if this:
"eta":{"currFromDate":"2022-01-27","currToDate":"2022-01-29"

means that my "F"-status R4P is leaving the Port on 1-27-22 and scheduled to arrive at dealer on 1-29-22?

I pulled that from the Chrome developer Payload pane.

TIA.

·
Registered
2022 Rav4 Prime SE X2
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #878 ·
I know this seems obvious but can anyone tell me if this:
"eta":{"currFromDate":"2022-01-27","currToDate":"2022-01-29"

means that my "F"-status R4P is leaving the Port on 1-27-22 and scheduled to arrive at dealer on 1-29-22?

I pulled that from the Chrome developer Payload pane.

TIA.
Yes, but as others have discovered, ETA means just that, and may change again. Sometimes sooner and sometimes later. Beating the Nor'Easter would be a good thing. Transporters may have multiple drops at several dealers.

·
Registered
2022 Rav4 Prime SE X2
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #879 ·
Update 1/27 No loading THS. Seven Seas Highway finally left for PC Balboa ETA 2/15. Indiana Highway and Chesapeake Highway both EC ships at anchor THS. New Century2 at JAX unloading. Georgia Highway ETA Vancouver now 1/28. Rigel Leader to San Juan 1/28. Pyxis Leader to LB ETA 2/2. Equuleus Leader ETA PC Balboa 2/2. Andromeda Leader to Vancouver ETA 2/4.London Highway to PC Balboa ETA 2/6.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Yes, but as others have discovered, ETA means just that, and may change again. Sometimes sooner and sometimes later. Beating the Nor'Easter would be a good thing. Transporters may have multiple drops at several dealers.
^^^^^^^^^^^^ From what I found out yesterday, you are 100% correct (as usual). ;)

Spoke with my dealer yesterday who confirmed the "F" status on my Rav4. Also said that the "ETA" dates are a GUIDELINE these days and are NOT ABSOLUTE. STUFF happens so these dates are truly "estimated". They said my Rav4 does not show as being on a "QC Hold" which is also good. I asked them if these days they get a car carrier full of cars for their dealership. They said that seldom happens so car carriers are doing drops at multiple dealers which can lengthen the delivery process to a given dealer.

861 - 880 of 1078 Posts