Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
81 - 100 of 367 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
6/26 Update. Equuleus Leader loading at THS, Indiana Highway at anchor THS. New Century 1 still unloading at Portland. Eminent Ace headed for Benicia ETA 6/26 late. Cetus Leader headed to PONY ETA 6/27 late. Andromeda Leader headed to JAX ETA 6/29.

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 · (Edited)
Update 6/27. Equuleus Leader enroute to Vancouver ETA 7/9. Eminent Ace unloading at Benicia. Cetus Leader off DelMarVa headed to PONY ETA late 6/27. Andromeda Leader still JAX ETA 6/29.Texas Highway PC Balboa ETA 6/29. Rigel Leader just docked at THS.

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
Cetus Leader at PONY, does any one know how long before cars on it can reach dealers in North East.
Depends on port added accessories, and transporter logistics. Count on 7-14 days. Ask your dealer to expedite it and see what happens. Squeaky wheel theory.

·
Registered
2021 R4P XSE Premium
24 Posts
I had the joy of picking up my XSE Premium in Maryland Thursday of last week, exactly 14 days after it rolled off in Newark. I previously had a 2017 RAV4 Hybrid and this R4P has a much more refined drive train. Love driving in EV mode and using the "shifter" paddles to adjust regenerative braking. Enjoy yours when it arrives.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I had the joy of picking up my XSE Premium in Maryland Thursday of last week, exactly 14 days after it rolled off in Newark. I previously had a 2017 RAV4 Hybrid and this R4P has a much more refined drive train. Love driving in EV mode and using the "shifter" paddles to adjust regenerative braking. Enjoy yours when it arrives.
Where in MD, I live in MD too.

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
Update 6/28. Rigel Leader loading at THS. Chesapeake Highway unloading at Vancouver. Cetus Leader unloading at PONY. Andromeda Leader due in JAX ETA 6/29. Texas Highway due at PC Balboa 6/29.

·
Registered
80 Posts
How are you guys figuring out what ship a specific unit is on to track? I have the Vin # of a unit I reserved but the dealer is telling me that Toyota doesn't tell them which ship the vehicle is sent over on.

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #91 · (Edited)
How are you guys figuring out what ship a specific unit is on to track? I have the Vin # of a unit I reserved but the dealer is telling me that Toyota doesn't tell them which ship the vehicle is sent over on.
You need to get specific ship date from dealer info, then backtrack to what ship left THS on this day. If your car was built last week, it's probably being loaded on the Rigel Leader now. We'll know POE when it departs THS. Where is your dealer located?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Depends on port added accessories, and transporter logistics. Count on 7-14 days. Ask your dealer to expedite it and see what happens. Squeaky wheel theory.
I called my dealer, who earlier said 1st week of July at the dealership, now says July 4th at the port. So, I guess mine might actually be on Andromeda Leader instead of Cetus, as thought earlier.

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #93 · (Edited)
Update 6.29. Rigel Leader off to LB ETA 7/11. Drive Green Highway off to PC Balboa ETA 7/17. Indiana Highway loading at THS. Seven Seas Highway at anchor at THS. Texas Highway due at PC Balboa today. Chesapeake Highway enroute to Portland ETA late 6/29. Andromeda Leader due in JAX late 6/29. Cetus Leader left PONY entroute to San Juan PR.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Update 6.29. Rigel Leader off to LB ETA 7/11. Drive Green Highway off to PC Balboa ETA 7/17. Indiana Highway loading at THS. Seven Seas Highway at anchor at THS. Texas Highway due at PC Balboa today. Chesapeake Highway enroute to Portland ETA late 6/29. Andromeda Leader due in PONY late 6/29. Cetus Leader left PONY entroute to San Juan PR.
Thanks for your info. I just wish to point out that I think the Andromeda Leader is due in JAX on 6/29. I assume A-L will unload some vehicles and then head to PONY? is that their usual route? I'm particularly interested in the Andromeda Leader as I guesstimated that my R4P in sitting on it. There is a small chance it might have been on Cetus Leader, but more likely on A-L. My Dealership is located in NB Canada, so ground transport time can be a bit long. I was told my R4P should unload at dealership the week of July 12 - 16th.

dp

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #95 ·
You need to get specific ship date from dealer info, then backtrack to what ship left THS on this day. If your car was built last week, it's probably being loaded on the Rigel Leader now. We'll know POE when it departs THS. Where is your dealer located?
Thanks for your info. I just wish to point out that I think the Andromeda Leader is due in JAX on 6/29. I assume A-L will unload some vehicles and then head to PONY? is that their usual route? I'm particularly interested in the Andromeda Leader as I guesstimated that my R4P in sitting on it. There is a small chance it might have been on Cetus Leader, but more likely on A-L. My Dealership is located in NB Canada, so ground transport time can be a bit long. I was told my R4P should unload at dealership the week of July 12 - 16th.

dp
You are correct, and my post updated. Yes AL will be in Jax for a day or two, then 3 days sailing to PONY. I think your estimated timing at dealer is close.

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #97 · (Edited)
Update 6/30. Seven Seas Highway loading at THS. Indiana Highway enroute to PC Balboa ETA 7/18. Chesapeake Highway in Columbia River going to Portland. Texas Highway transiting PC now. Andromeda Leader at JAX.

·
Registered
212 Posts
The info also indicates the number of units on the vessel arriving at the port, but I do not know if that number indicates number of unites onboard or unloading at JAX.

dp

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #100 ·
The info also indicates the number of units on the vessel arriving at the port, but I do not know if that number indicates number of unites onboard or unloading at JAX.
View attachment 168834

dp
I suspect this is the number to be offloaded, and not exclusively R4P, but total units which would include Lexus brands. The port has to have space and offloaders scheduled.

81 - 100 of 367 Posts