Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
101 - 120 of 319 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
I suspect this is the number to be offloaded, and not exclusively R4P, but total units which would include Lexus brands. The port has to have space and offloaders scheduled.
Yes . Makes sense. I assume that are all Toyota/Lexus, perhaps even mostly Lexus. Only a very small portion of those are R4P.

·
Registered
196 Posts
It would be nice to be able to see them unload. Several ports have webcams, but I was unable to find any at JAX. I have not searched for webcams at PONY yet, but I know of several portcams in the vicinity of Cape Liberty where Anthem of the Seas usually docks. It is only a long stone throw away from the Toyota Logistics Services where the Toyota vehicle carriers unload.

dp

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #105 ·
7/1 Update. Seven Seas Highway still loading at THS. Chesapeake Highway unloading at Portland. Texas Highway enroute to JAX ETA 7/4 late. Andromeda Leader enroute to PONY ETA 7/2 late.

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #106 ·
7/2 Update. Seven Seas Highway off to LB ETA 7/15. Andromeda Leader due in PONY tonight.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Slightly OT... but,

A few years ago, we were onboard Anthem of the Seas, docked in Cape Liberty, and from our balcony we seen a RoRo docked in the berth next to us. It was unloading VW Beetles when we were watching. I don't have video of the unloading but a few pics.

dp

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #109 · (Edited)
Libra Leader at THS loading. Texas Highway thru PC enroute to JAX ETA 7/4. Andromeda Leader still at PONY. Cetus Leader left PR enroute to PC Cristobal ETA 7/7.

·
Registered
80 Posts
My dealer just told me that the prime I reserved is in a vessel which departed on July 1st and is scheduled to arrive in port (New York) on July 29th. Which vessel would that put it on?

·
Registered
196 Posts
According to the Jacksonville port schedule, the Indiana Highway in due for docking on the 25th. That would put it at PONY on the 29th if it follows the same schdule as that ships I've been following lately.

Indiana Highway location

dp

·
Registered
121 Posts
Any guesses on how long each ship typically stays moored?

I’m leaning into Libra Leader might end up bringing my vehicle. The rav4 is scheduled to leave on the 5th. I’m not sure how long it takes to unload and reload before leaving. I expected maybe two or three days minimum.

It seems to be the most likely ship but I don’t know I guess until after it leaves and I make some better estimates from the voyage data.

Would be headed to east coast. Maryland is the final stop. Port of Maryland does process RoRo vessels. So I’m hoping I can sort it out as a fun way to pass the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #114 · (Edited)
Any guesses on how long each ship typically stays moored?

I’m leaning into Libra Leader might end up bringing my vehicle. The rav4 is scheduled to leave on the 5th. I’m not sure how long it takes to unload and reload before leaving. I expected maybe two or three days minimum.

It seems to be the most likely ship but I don’t know I guess until after it leaves and I make some better estimates from the voyage data.

Would be headed to east coast. Maryland is the final stop. Port of Maryland does process RoRo vessels. So I’m hoping I can sort it out as a fun way to pass the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not vessels containing R4P. They unload at PONY. Then transport to MD.

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #115 ·
Update 7/4. Libra Leader still loading at THS. Texas Highway due in JAX tonight.

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #116 ·
Update 7/5. Libra Leader off to PC Balboa ETA 7/24. Texas Highway in JAX unloading.

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #117 ·
Update 7/6. Sakura Leader at THS loading, London Highway at THS anchor. Texas Highway off Charleston headed for PONY ETA 7/7.

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #118 ·
Update 7/7. Sakura Leader off to Vancouver ETA 7/20. London Highway loading at THS. Texas Highway off DelMarVa heading to PONY ETA 7/7 late.

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #119 ·
Update 7/8. London Highway still loading at THS. Texas Highway unloading at PONY.

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #120 ·
Update 7/9. London Highway enroute to PC Balboa ETA 7/28. Trans Future 5 loading at THS, Seems a new ship destination TBD. Texas Highway still unloading at PONY.

101 - 120 of 319 Posts