Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
121 - 140 of 288 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #121 ·
Update 7/10. Trans Future 5 off to LB ETA 7/21. Equuleus Leader unloaded at Vancouver, enroute to Portland 7/10 late.
Paradise Ace due at PC Balboa 7/10 late. Andromeda Leader at PC Cristobal headed back to THS.

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #122 · (Edited)
Update 7/11. Equuleus Leader unloading at Portland. Paradise Ace finished at PC on way to JAX ETA 7/16. Rigel Leader just off LB ETA late 7/11. Apollon Highway due in JAX 7/12, just off coast.

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #123 ·
Update 7/12. Pyxis Leader at THS loading. Equuleus Leader still at Portland. Rigel Leader pulling into LB. Apollon Highway at JAX.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
If you live in the New England North East coast I would buy from Faith Toyota in VT.

Amanda is so friendly and they have SEs that are without add ones which is rare and you can get an SE for $39k

·
Registered
1 Posts
When does the dealer get updates from Toyota of when the vehicle will be delivered? Is it usually when it gets to Port? I'm trying my best to not be a pain in the butt to the salesperson I've been working with to get my XSE, but I did ask him for a status update and he let me know that the vehicle was on its way from Japan (as of 7/1, but could have left sooner) but he does not have an updated delivery date. I know it'll be coming into PONY, so I've been trying to check for updates when the ships arrive and refreshing the dealer website or the Toyota Vehicle Specification site to check hoping to see something there.

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #126 ·
When does the dealer get updates from Toyota of when the vehicle will be delivered? Is it usually when it gets to Port? I'm trying my best to not be a pain in the butt to the salesperson I've been working with to get my XSE, but I did ask him for a status update and he let me know that the vehicle was on its way from Japan (as of 7/1, but could have left sooner) but he does not have an updated delivery date. I know it'll be coming into PONY, so I've been trying to check for updates when the ships arrive and refreshing the dealer website or the Toyota Vehicle Specification site to check hoping to see something there.
On the Toyota Dealer Daily, he can see mfg date with VIN, ship date, and date due in port of NY. Then after arrival at port, he can see transporter and delivery date. Just ask for it.

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #128 ·
Update 7/16. New Century 2 loading at THS. Chesapeake Highway at anchor THS. Rigel Leader unloading at Benicia. Seven Seas Highway headed to Benicia ETA 7/17. Paradise Ace unloading at JAX. Texas Highway near PC Balboa.

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #129 ·
Update 7/17. Both New Century 2 and Chesapeake Highway at anchor THS. Seven Seas Highway unloading at Benicia. Texas Highway near PC Balboa. Paradise Ace enroute to PONY ETA 7/19.

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #130 ·
Update 7/18. New Century 2 and Chesapeake Highway still at anchor THS. Sakura Leader due in Vancouver 7/19. Paradise Ace off Kitty Hawk enroute to PONY ETA 7/19 late. Texas Highway near PC Balboa. Seven Seas Highway headed back to THS.

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #131 · (Edited)
Update 7/19. Chesapeake Highway loading at THS. New Century 2 just leaving for PC Balboa ETA 8/7. Sakura Leader unloading at Vancouver. Indiana Highway due at PC 7/20. Georgia Highway due in JAX 7/20. Paradise Ace unloading at PONY.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My dealer said my vehicle is due to arrive on the vessel on 8/5 (and then 10-14 days, at the dealership). Dealer is in MA so I assume the vessel arrival means Newark? Any idea which ship (London Highway?)

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #133 ·
My dealer said my vehicle is due to arrive on the vessel on 8/5 (and then 10-14 days, at the dealership). Dealer is in MA so I assume the vessel arrival means Newark? Any idea which ship (London Highway?)
Based on several things like post 119 and 120 and 29 days door to door, and the JAX calendar, I think you guessed correctly. London Highway is your ship. PONY is actually Port of Newark.

·
Registered
2 Posts
New to the Forums so hi y'all. Dealer has told me my XSE Premium is being built on July 27, bound for dealer in Southern Ohio. Anyway to estimate ship departure?

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #135 ·
New to the Forums so hi y'all. Dealer has told me my XSE Premium is being built on July 27, bound for dealer in Southern Ohio. Anyway to estimate ship departure?
Usually around 5-7 days after build to vessel. I'd check the thread on/around 8/2or 8/3 for vessel departure THS. Not positive land route, but assume POE Newark and transporter to dealer. Check with dealer he has DealerDaily which will tell movement but not ship.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Thoughts?
Libra leader left almost a week after my vehicle was built and it aligned with the date of departure my dealer told me.

It’s due at Balboa on 7/24.
What’s the typical time from Balboa to PONY?

My dealer said ETA for delivery at dock is 8/2.

Seems like that might be the correct ship then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #137 ·
Thoughts?
Libra leader left almost a week after my vehicle was built and it aligned with the date of departure my dealer told me.

It’s due at Balboa on 7/24.
What’s the typical time from Balboa to PONY?

My dealer said ETA for delivery at dock is 8/2.

Seems like that might be the correct ship then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Libra Leader due at PC Balboa now 7/25. 8-10 hrs transit in PC, appx 4 days to JAX, a day to unload, then 2-3 days to PONY. I believe Libra Leader is your ship.

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #138 ·
Update 7/20. Altair Leader loading at THS. Chesapeake Highway enroute to PC Balboa ETA 8/8. Sakura Leader still unloading at Vancouver. Indiana Highway due at PC Balboa late 7/20. Georgia Highway due at JAX late 7/20.

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #139 ·
Update 7/21. Altair Leader headed to LB ETA 8/3. Eastern Highway loading at THS. Sakura Leader still at Vancouver. Trans Future 5 just off Santa Barbara headed to LB ETA 7/21 late. Indiana Highway transiting PC now. Georgia Highway unloading at JAX.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Update 7/21. Altair Leader headed to LB ETA 8/3. Eastern Highway loading at THS. Sakura Leader still at Vancouver. Trans Future 5 just off Santa Barbara headed to LB ETA 7/21 late. Indiana Highway transiting PC now. Georgia Highway unloading at JAX.
My dealer said my SE should be on the lot between July 28th and August 2nd. I’m in Oregon. Safe to say my car is on the Trans Future 5?

121 - 140 of 288 Posts