Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
141 - 160 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #141 · (Edited)
Update 7/22. Eastern Highway departing THS for Vancouver ETA 8/2.. Sakura Leader left Vancouver, enroute to Portland ETA 7/22. Trans Future 5 unloading at LB. Georgia Highway enroute to PONY ETA 7/24 late. Indiana Highway enroute to JAX ETA 7/26. Libra Leader to JAX ETA 7/30. London Highway JAX ETA 8/2.

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #142 ·
My dealer said my SE should be on the lot between July 28th and August 2nd. I’m in Oregon. Safe to say my car is on the Trans Future 5?
Your car is on the Sakura Leader currently off Victoria, BC and will be in Portland late tonight or early tomorrow 7/23.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Update 7/22. Eastern Highway departing THS. Sakura Leader left Vancouver, enroute to Portland ETA 7/22. Trans Future 5 unloading at LB. Georgia Highway enroute to PONY ETA 7/24 late. Indiana Highway enroute to JAX ETA 7/26. Libra Leader to JAX ETA 7/30. London Highway JAX ETA 8/2.
Thanks for your "reporting!" As one who did the "6 month wait".....watching the shipping was very helpful and encouraging!!!

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #146 · (Edited)
Update 7/23. Suzuka Express leaving for LB ETA 8/3.. Sakura Leader unloading at Portland. Trans Future 5 headed to Benicia ETA 7/23 late. Georgia Highway headed to PONY ETA 7/24. Libra Leader nearing PC Balboa ETA 7/24. Indiana Highway enroute to JAX ETA 7/26.

·
Registered
2021 RAV4 Prime XSE in Magnetic Gray
55 Posts
Update 7/23. Suzuka Express loading at THS. Sakura Leader unloading at Portland. Trans Future 5 headed to Benicia ETA 7/23 late. Georgia Highway headed to PONY ETA 7/24. Libra Leader nearing PC Balboa ETA 7/24. Indiana Highway enroute to JAX ETA 7/26.
I’m assuming that if my RAV4 ship arrival date is 7/24 and it’s final destination is Baltimore, that it’s on the Georgia Highway headed to PONY?

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #148 ·
I’m assuming that if my RAV4 ship arrival date is 7/24 and it’s final destination is Baltimore, that it’s on the Georgia Highway headed to PONY?
Correct. You will see your new car about a week or so after arrival PONY.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks for the updates. Looks like mine is unloading at Portland now. It has only taken nine months since we got on a waiting list. XSE's with premium package seem to be as rare as hen's teeth.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My dealer said the vessel departure for our SE was July 14. Any idea where it is now and when it will arrive on the lot? Appreciate this forum.

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #151 ·
My dealer said the vessel departure for our SE was July 14. Any idea where it is now and when it will arrive on the lot? Appreciate this forum.
If you indicate what state/city you bought it, it's not difficult to figure it out.

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #153 ·
Marion IL
I take back what I said. Most of these are going to CARB/ZEV states, which makes it pretty easy to figure out port and land transporter. Illinois is not a CARB state. Ask your dealer the land route from the POE on his DealerDaily, then we can figure it out. It might come into Benicia CA and get on a train/transport, or PONY and ship west.

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #154 ·
Update 7/24. Century Highway Green loading at THS. Sakura Leader still at Portland. Trans Future 5 unloading at Benicia. Libra Leader at PC Balboa 7/25. Georgia Highway unloading at PONY.

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #157 ·
Update 7/25. Century HighwayGreen and Equuleus Leader loading at THS. Sakura Leader headed back to THS. Libra Leader transiting PC. Indiana Highway off Palm Beach to JAX ETA late 7/25. Georgia Highway left PONY enroute to San Juan PR ETA 7/28.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Got my six year old excited about the ROROs. He was watching documentaries, etc. Currently we are tracking/watching Libra Leader through the canal locks live. I never knew I would be doing this back when I put a deposit on a vehicle. :LOL:

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #159 ·
Update 7/26. Century HighwayGreen enroute to Vancouver ETA 8/7. Equuleus Leader off to PC Balboa ETA 8/15. Libra Leader out of PC enroute to JAX 7/29. Indiana Highway at JAX unloading ETA PONY 7/29..

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #160 ·
Got my six year old excited about the ROROs. He was watching documentaries, etc. Currently we are tracking/watching Libra Leader through the canal locks live. I never knew I would be doing this back when I put a deposit on a vehicle. :LOL:
View attachment 169882
View attachment 169883
What a good time to teach your son about the history of the PC, geography, logistics, shipping, and worldwide manufacturing. Especially since the teachers don't want to teach and the unions don't want kids in school. Isn't the USA great? Time for parents to take control.

141 - 160 of 173 Posts