Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
161 - 180 of 289 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
What a good time to teach your son about the history of the PC, geography, logistics, shipping, and worldwide manufacturing. Especially since the teachers don't want to teach and the unions don't want kids in school. Isn't the USA great? Time for parents to take control.
I feel the currents changed a little and I don’t want us to get lost at sea. I appreciate the help with all things R4P tracking. I agree it’s great teaching him and I love when he’s super interested in a subject. Thanks for the updates. They are super useful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #162 ·
Update 7/27. Cetus Leader loading at THS. Global Leader at anchor THS. Eminent Ace unloading at Vancouver. Indiana Highway due 7/28 PONY.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Our vehicle was supposed to have been built on 7/12, and the dealer says they're seeing that the vessel is scheduled to arrive on 8/16. I'm having trouble pinning that down to a specific ship in this thread though. Maybe Chesapeake Highway?

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #164 ·
Our vehicle was supposed to have been built on 7/12, and the dealer says they're seeing that the vessel is scheduled to arrive on 8/16. I'm having trouble pinning that down to a specific ship in this thread though. Maybe Chesapeake Highway?
Where is the dealer located? East Coast? Probably New Century 2.

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #165 · (Edited)
Update 7/28. Aphrodite Leader loading at THS. Euphrates Highway loading at THS (this is a new ship not recently known). Cetus Leader enroute to LB ETA 8/10. Global Leader still at anchor at THS. Rigel Leader entering THS POE. Eminent Ace left Vancouver, headed to Portland ETA 7/28. New Century 1 just off LB ETA late today 7/28. Georgia Highway at San Juan PR. Libra Leader due in JAX 7/30.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Update 7/28. Euphrates Highway loading at THS (this is a new ship not recently known). Cetus Leader enroute to LB ETA 8/10. Global Leader still at anchor at THS. Eminent Ace left Vancouver, headed to Portland ETA 7/28. New Century 1 just off LB ETA late today 7/28. Georgia Highway at San Juan PR. Libra Leader due in JAX 7/30.
Did you receive my PM under Conversations?

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #172 ·
Ah yes, sorry - I meant in Panama but not sure why I would care about that lol. But that's helpful - just need it to get to Newark.
tivac, Still think it's New Century 2. JAX on 8/13 and PONY 8/16.

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #173 ·
Update 7/29. Global Leader, Rigel Leader and Auriga Leader all loading at THS. Scratching Euphrates Highway enroute to Yokohama. Eminent Ace unloading at Portland. New Century 1 unloading at LB. London Highway transiting PC. Libra Leader due at JAX tomorrow 7/30. Georgia Highway left San Juan headed back to PC Cristobal.

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Prime SE X2
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #174 ·
Update 7/30. Global Leader and Martorell? at THS loading. Rigel Leader off to PC Balboa ETA 8/19. Eminent Ace still unloading at Portland. Libra Leader at JAX unloading.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Can anyone speak to how long it typically takes a vehicle to land on the dealer's lot after being unloaded at PONY? My dealer has been very vague. At one point he said "a couple weeks" but now he's saying "3 to 4 weeks".

·
Registered
123 Posts
Can anyone speak to how long it typically takes a vehicle to land on the dealer's lot after being unloaded at PONY?
I received my R4P on June 28 at Parkway Toyota, Englewood Cliffs, N.J. Ship arrived in Newark on June 10. Car was received at the dealer on the 19th. Was ready for me to pick up on the 23rd. I am located in N.C. and retrieved and drove back on the 28th. Hope this helps. Dealer needs time to prep and deluxe the car so give them a few days to make sure everything is correct.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Thanks that was helpful. What do you mean by "prep and deluxe the car"?
I don't believe you would want to pick up your car in the condition it arrived from the ship...Dealer needs to clean, prep and do a final check on the car. Since I gave the dealer five extra days to deluxe the car I requested the car be in pristine condition. Bob Winograd, Sales manager saw to it that everything would be perfect. He did not let me down...

161 - 180 of 289 Posts