Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hewdy!
I just picked up my new 2006 Sport (Flint Mica...woohoo!). I'm having a heck of a time figuring out what to do with this mysterious packet of rubber plugs that I found in the glovebox. The instructions on the packet read:

To pre-delivery inspector: Insert these rubber plugs into the holes of the center floor side member extensions.

Do these things serve a purpose (other than keep my one-year old entertained on drives)?

Thanks! Apologies in advance if this has been discussed--a search yielded no results.

·
Premium Member
3,348 Posts
Your DEALER should have installed these plugs :? These "plugs" plug holes in the bottom of the RAV4 that are used during shipping. I guess you can either crawl around under your RAV and look for the holes... or have your dealer do it :lol:

The holes are to the rear of the front tires and to the front of the rears... on each side.

PS - Nice COLOR choice 8)

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh Jeez, I'll take care of it right away. At least they took the plastic wrap off the doors ) BIG thanks to you both.

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
My RAV4 came with a bunch of red and black wire in a clear plastic bag in the back cargo area. Anyone know what those are for?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts