Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

I just purchased a new RAV4 limited - 4 cyl. should be ready in the next week. I had to get aftermarket leather seats as leather was nowhere to be found

I have had many large SUV's in the past this will be my first small one. On all previous cars I have had running boards. My husband is a firm believer in them. My dealer had no clue about running boards when I purchased the vechicle. I was just wondering if anyone has them on their vehicle.

I am also interested in maybe getting different rims to spice it up a bit. Any suggestions?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I purchased the OEM stock running boards from the dealer...your dealer should know that this is a factory accessory...it cost me about $500 CAD to buy it and installed by the dealership...looks pretty nice and gives the car a little bit more HMPH while being subtle IMO. As for rims which ones do you have right now on your rav4? the 16 or 17" alloys? if it's 17"s i think those are good enough...cuz to me most aftermarket rims are either very "bling" or "ricey" for kids :D

·
Registered
149 Posts
My 2006 RAV4 Accessories brochure indicates that the tube style side steps/running boards will be availabel may 06.

As far as wheels go, there are hundreds of choices from many aftermarket wheel vendors. Just need to know your diameter, width and offset, then select a style you like. I will be replacing our 17" style steel wheels with something aftermarket. (E-bay has good deals on wheels.)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts