Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im selling the EDM front bumper, with guard and chrome inserts plus side extensions and chrome skid plate.Asking ONLY $1750 shipped.

FYI: plz. no low bals, cuz the retail price is over $2957 shipped from Europe.I guarantee that you WONT find the same stuff within the US or Canada.

All stuff in mint conditions, all manuals and tools are included.

To see a pic how it looks like click below on the ALBUM baton.

M

·
0 Posts
HI,
I notice that you have a rear bumper guards (cobra) do you sell this? I can’t find these ones on Internet. :cry:
Thank you.

T

·
0 Posts
man... when i ask you for things you sell them for so expensive... and later on you decide to sell them cheaper (at price i can afford but I end up spending my money else where) >_< bad timing

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You never heard of it, full set of front bumper, stone guard with chrome inserts, side extensions and chrome skid plate.Asking ONLY $1750/OBO

I guarantee that NOBODU have it within US/Canada. I just wanna get rid of it, it stays in my garage almost for an year and my wife is killing me all the time.

Everything in mint conditions, all manuals and tools are included. Bumper is in 064 color (pearl white)

To see a pic how it looks like click below on the ALBUM baton.

T

·
0 Posts
I really think you'll be able to sell it faster if you take a picture of it painted white installed (or even held in place) on your car so peoplle can see what it looks like.

also $1750 for a grille guard is quite expensive well just my thoughts..

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I will try to shot some pics.
Im sellin front bumper, front guard, side extensions, lower stone guard, chrome inserts as a set. Bumper has no any scratches, I took care about everything. Guard is not painted.
Also Im open for reasonable offer. Local people are welcome to stop by and check it in Winnipeg.Im here till Dec.4th or after Feb 9/06.
Also I havent decided yet, but if anybody will be interested in JDM front bumper from Impact version (you can see it at my Album) I can review your offer as well (please check price from WAVY fashion before making an offer).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts