Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got this 1996 2 door manual with leather interior! Excited to see what kind of first gen community we have here, especially for 2 doors. Unfortunately mine is FWD, I'd love to know what people have done to convert to AWD! I've had a RT4WDS Honda CRV before and knew those things in and out and the swaps people did with them were excellent!

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
Welcome! Your 2-door RAV with manual gearbox is what some forum members would love to have! Hopefully members with experience with 1st generation RAVS will be able to answer your queries. Please post pics when you're able to do so.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just registered here too. Welcome!

I've been driving my 1st Generation 4-door manual RAV4 since I got my license, and I have enjoyed it the entire time.

So happy to see other Gen 1 owners here. I'll have to get mine cleaned up and share some pictures too.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! Yes it definitely gets lots of looks not only for being the little 2 door rav but also just because no one sees these things anymore. About 500 happy miles on it since getting it already, getting nearly 30mpg!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts