Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried to buy a 06 RAV4 through one of these buying clubs> If so, what kind of price did you get for the RAV4 ?

·
Registered
654 Posts
There's been several posts about Costco, Sam's, and AAA scattered throughout the 4.3 General area. I haven't read anything recently about a purchase (esp. V6) through these clubs, though. I know Costco's pricing for the 4-cyl is better now but haven't checked on the V6 lately. If it is anything like the 4-cyl in early Jan, dealers who honor club pricing will only be working around $500 off MSRP. If you've got lots of dealers in your area, you can probably deal down lower than club prices.

You might want to do a search for deals in IL; purduealum91 (Tom) is in IL and got an awesome deal on his. He's been very generous in posting all that info and sending info to members.

R

·
0 Posts
MoonRav4 said:
Has anyone tried to buy a 06 RAV4 through one of these buying clubs> If so, what kind of price did you get for the RAV4 ?
I am in the San Francisco area.
I am paying $700 over invoice for a V6 Limited 4x4 with the Costco program.
no pressure, overall good experience

Rav4Eric

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sam's

Yep! I'm planning to call Sam's in the next couple of days. If their price isn't good, I'm going to contact purduealum91 guy in St Charles, Il. to see if they are willing to deal...... (But, it wouldn't be the first time I have had to pay MSRP for a new model)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts