Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 08 rav4 light grey with the spare tire would like to trade or buy the spare less tailgate. Orlando fl will go for a road trip if something appears

·
Registered
642 Posts
Just for giggles I asked a Toyota collision repairs shop what the replacement cost is for my SAP rear door . . . . .

The repairs estimate tech said CAD$6,600 installed, and could refers buyers if I were to change my SAP door to the conventional door with spare wheel.

The plastic lower trim panel that covers the lower 1/3 of the door is $1,400 by itself.

It's probably cheaper to sell your existing Rav4 to get the SAP version if you're so inclined.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Just for giggles I asked a Toyota collision repairs shop what the replacement cost is for my SAP rear door . . . . .

The repairs estimate tech said CAD$6,600 installed, and could refers buyers if I were to change my SAP door to the conventional door with spare wheel.

The plastic lower trim panel that covers the lower 1/3 of the door is $1,400 by itself.

It's probably cheaper to sell your existing Rav4 to get the SAP version if you're so inclined.
i looked at a Toyota online parts catalog and the rear door shell is $550 or so...the lower cladding was $660 or so...all in im sure $1500 would get all new parts...i would just buy one from a wrecking yard...if i didn't already have one lol...of course this cost is in the USA...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts