Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd pop in and introduce myself. I'm in Sarasota, FL and am currently working 3 dealers to get the right price on a V6 Limited.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am after a V6 Limited with side curtain airbags, JBL stereo, and sunroof. My colors of choice are Silver, Nautical Blue, Red, or Blizzard Pearl, all with gray cloth interior.

I am heading up to Gettel Toyota in Bradenton today to try to close the deal on one they found nearby in Blizzard Pearl. It has my options plus carpet mats, DRL's, and cargo net. MSRP is $27,501 and he has offered it to me at "invoice" at ~$25,950. As long as he offers me enough for my trade-in (2000 Lincoln LS with 88k miles) to get me out the door for under $21k total, I'll close the deal today with a $500 deposit.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually I was very close to closing a deal last week on one without a sunroof, but I changed my mind at the last minute and decided I really want the sunroof since I hope to keep this car for a very long time.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GRRRRR.... The car I went to deal on today turns out to be presold. And V6 Limiteds with sunroofs are hard to find in this area... :(

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think the deal is back on, this time directly with the dealer that has the car on the lot (or rather, soon to be delivered). The deal they had on it previously fell through, and I just happened to call right afterward because I didn't believe the salesman at Gettel that the car was already sold. The new deal with is about $200 more than the one I had with Gettel, but I'm cool with that. This appears to be the last V6 Limited in our area that has the features I want and falls near my price range!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts