Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings All:

I just got my new (to me) 2013 Rav4 XLE and have a question. I have the touch screen audio system, with out navigation or SirusXM capability, and was wondering what the best set up would be for adding both.

My previous car had both as OEM and now I'm looking for a workaround. I'm very happy using my iPhone for navigation, and am temporarily streaming music through Bluetooth with it as well.

The way I understand it is if I get an add-on satellite radio that connects through the aux input, I would not hear the turn by turn directions I now hear while Bluetooth is active.

I'm not able to make the investment right now in doing a major upgrade on the head unit.

Does anyone know if there is an add on satellite radio that connects through Bluetooth; SirusXM doesn't seem to offer that as an option?

I'm moving to a new area and will be doing a fair amount of driving so I will need navigation; however, I have become addicted to commercial free music......

I would be interested in hearing how any of you have added navigation and satellite in the most economical way possible.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
OEM installed radio with Sirius/XM features and OWNER installed TomTom GPS (either my iPhone or GPS unit).

Good luck!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Reactions: Row_Jimmy
1 - 2 of 2 Posts