Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...well, it is in an Auto Trade magazine. I was surprised the dealer was selling it because it is pretty old ('96). I thought they would have shipped it off to one of the rinky dink dealers to sell. LOL! I do miss my baby...but, I'm sure she'll make some other person happy.

I hope they gave her new tires, a new transmission, and a new exhaust system...all were what was ready to be replaced (well, the transmission was a problem that was just starting to pop up). She was also due for her oil change and tune-up. So...if they fixed all of these goodies...the RAV probably drives like new for the potential new owner.

What a bittersweet moment it was...seeing my baby in that magazine. I miss her...but...now I have my new baby (and a car payment to go with her...lol).

Okay...say it...I'm weird! :p

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
flyingn said:
I get heartbroken to se a car we owned mistreated after we sell it too.
I have never run into one of our old cars...but, if we see our old RAV...it will stick out like a sore thumb. Especially because of the spare tire cover...I have never seen any with that cover in our area!

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
michael said:
Ravishing, they offer your trade car up or below the Kelly price?
I checked the Kelly Blue Book website, and they are offering $500 less. Kelly Blue Book showed it for nearly $8,000 (SHOCK!). I don't think I would buy it for $8,000.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts