Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I tried searching for "Scion 1804" and "Scion stereo" and found nothing, so forgive me if this is a duplicate post.

Since it'll be a while before I can spend great deals of money on a Navigation system for my 2005 S, I went ahead and bought a single-disc MP3-compatible deck from a Scion tC (model 1804) off of e-bay. Why? Well, it's not the 6-disc I wanted, but putting up to 650 mb of music on each disc ("up to 10 hours") has it's appeals to me. Plus, I can buy the XM or Scion radio module and I'll be all set.

Now, my question is, having performed this stupid act of spontaneous spending, is this a true "drop in" as some have reported (though I can't find now for some reason), or will there be massive cutting involved?

The actual item is here;

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8002506217

Wayne

J

·
0 Posts
Repost or not...

It should hook right up and bolt into place with no problem.

jerij

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
zoomie said:
Yes, this is repost....either that or there's something similar available on the rav4oz.com site. This may be the reason no one is responding.
Thank you, but having been only three hours since my original reply, I wouldn't yet say "no one is responding". Having been here a while I realize it sometimes takes a bit to get a response. Besides, not everyone is online at 8pm on Sunday nights.

Also, I did search for the thread I'm looking for using several different search terms, and I did apologize if it's a duplicate thread, explaining that I *had* searched for it.

You might understand that not everyone belongs to every single forum out there. I prefer it here, thanks, if for no other reason than the lack of "photo sigs" at the bottom of each and every post (which I find terribly tacky and annoying).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts