Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forum. Old girl @ 60 but love my RAV.

Just today, my seat belt won't clasp in the socket. It won't even go in.

It's Saturday night here in Oz and I have to drive to work tomorrow. Any suggestions on how I might be able to fix it? Any advice appreciated.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It's ok. I fixed it. Found a post on another forum who suggested I stick a butter knife inside and see if anything was stuck in there. Sure enough, a piece of paper was in there, removed it and now it works perfectly.

·
Super Moderator
11,100 Posts
WELCOME! Good work. No doubt that makes you feel more secure when you drive now.

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,716 Posts
It's ok. I fixed it. Found a post on another forum who suggested I stick a butter knife inside and see if anything was stuck in there. Sure enough, a piece of paper was in there, removed it and now it works perfectly.
Yeah, I was about to suggest that a coin or some other foreign object fell into it. Glad you got it fixed!

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
New to the forum. Old girl @ 60 but love my RAV.

Just today, my seat belt won't clasp in the socket. It won't even go in.

It's Saturday night here in Oz and I have to drive to work tomorrow. Any suggestions on how I might be able to fix it? Any advice appreciated.

First off...welcome aboard, glad you fixed the problem.

Second...60 ain't old!!! ?

·
Registered
423 Posts
Well done, ol' girl. You sound right handy to have around. Are you married?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:) I reckon I'm pretty handy. Can do most stuff myself and hate it when I can't.

Thanks for the nice posts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts