Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm looking at getting a 2017 Rav4 for my first car. One of the accessories I would like to have are seat covers. However, there are so many options out there, it's difficult for me to narrow down some good options. I've been looking at Cover King, but there have been some negative reviews about the quality of their product and customer service. Are there any big name brands out there? I'm looking for something that's easy to assemble, easy to clean, and are durable. I'd also like it if they came with a head rest cover, as not all of the ones I've seen do. I don't own pets nor do I have kids it will just be primarily myself and friends who will be using this.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Clazzio makes some good leather ones. I don't have them on my RAV4. I used them another vehicle I have owned. You can't tell they are seat covers. I had lots of people ask where I had my upholstery done. When I told them they were only seats covers, they were shocked. They aren't cheap though. Probably looking at about $600 for a full set.

·
Premium Member
7,426 Posts
I put Wet Okole covers on the front seats of my '06 V6 Rav4 after the driver's seat started showing wear after just 3 months, haven't bought a Toyota with fabric seats since! The Wet Okoles were still looking new over 8 yrs later when I traded it off.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Weathertech has them but they cost $$.
These are relatively cheap compared to some of the other ones in the market I've seen. The only thing I wish these had were headrest covers. Also, it seems like they don't fit as good as they could. They do look durable though.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I’m taking my 18 rav in to dealer to buy front seat covers, since we farm, don’t wanna get dirt on new black seats. I’ll let ya know what brand and stuff. And if I like them.

Also if you do buy a rav4 consider gettin the vanguard front bull bar.

Looks cool and should protect against front end stuff like deer lol

We smoke deer at 70 with big bull guards. Usually if we see a deer in the headlights. We don’t even slow down. Just push the gas pedal a little harder lol

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I’m taking my 18 rav in to dealer to buy front seat covers, since we farm, don’t wanna get dirt on new black seats. I’ll let ya know what brand and stuff. And if I like them.

Also if you do buy a rav4 consider gettin the vanguard front bull bar.

Looks cool and should protect against front end stuff like deer lol

We smoke deer at 70 with big bull guards. Usually if we see a deer in the headlights. We don’t even slow down. Just push the gas pedal a little harder lol
Damn that's cruel.
I look forward to seeing what you find.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I just ordered the vanguard bull bar in polished chrome.

It looks so sick and will let you guys know how I like it.

Dad smoked 4 deer last night at over a 100 mph lol
Also the Toyota dealer ordered me a set of front seat covers. They are 180 dollars. Kinda high priced.

But they are supposed to fitted and tight to the seat. Can’t even tell they are covers.

I’ll keep y’all ousted on them too!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dad smoked 4 deer last night at over a 100 mph lol

Also the Toyota dealer ordered me a set of front seat covers. They are 180 dollars. Kinda high priced.

But they are supposed to fitted and tight to the seat. Can’t even tell they are covers.

I’ll keep y’all ousted on them too!!!
Damn, four?

What type of seat covers did you end up getting?

·
Registered
38 Posts
So I ended up getting like seat savers and or cover craft. Not sure if the box is still out there or if it got burnt.

But they are pretty nice.

Almost like a Carhart material. Like the winter coats. And they just Velcro on. Easy install.

They are like a grey material. And at first I thought. Hmmm kinda a cheap junk thing. But after the install I was like. Dayum lol they nice as hell.

Prob paid too much. But they are custom fitted and the headrest was a tight fit to fit over. But worked.

Definitely a must for any black seat in a rav4, not afraid to jump in and get a lil corn dust. Or dirt on them. Machine washable too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts