Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody seen the green shade on the new Rav4? (think it's called Everglade, if I'm not mistaken). If someone could post pics, it would be even better. So far, I've only seen the red, black, silver and beige versions. Thx.

·
Registered
168 Posts
One of these days, I'll post better pictures. I'm hoping to get the Golden Gate bridge as the background. Spring time maybe...or whenever it stops being cloudy.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey, thanks, guys...........those are grat pics, kuj? The Eveglade is really subtle....almost silver/gray with just a hint of green. Looks great. I'm assuming the interior is beige.....looks it, but again, it's a bit hard to tell.

·
Registered
168 Posts
The interior is Ash (gray). Under certain lights the exterior looks silver but when it's a nice sunny day you can tell it's green! 8)

·
Registered
6,348 Posts
to me it sure looks like that red is NOT the same as our Barclona red here in the states. Looks much darker.. like last years red..

garfieldgurl said:
This might probably be a little bit off topic, but i didn't want to start a new thread about colors. Here's a link of the Toyota website in Panama and it seems to show way more colors, different names though, for the 4.3
http://www.toyota.com.pa/showroom/rav4_2005/color.html

·
Registered
149 Posts
rav4enous said:
Hey, thanks, guys...........those are grat pics, kuj? The Eveglade is really subtle....almost silver/gray with just a hint of green. Looks great. I'm assuming the interior is beige.....looks it, but again, it's a bit hard to tell.
Perfect description - very subtle hint of green. We love ours - had to order to get this color.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was debating on the green but everyone seems to like flint mica also. ohhhhh all these decisions...

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mama2mrs said:
I was debating on the green but everyone seems to like flint mica also. ohhhhh all these decisions...
The sport is the only one that comes in Flint Mica...and, the Everglade is only available on the Limited and Base. This may help you decide! Happy RAV shopping!

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Awesome pics Kuj! Love that last photo! You should sell it to Toyota...it would make a GREAT brochure photo.

I really like that color!!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Thanks! That last picture is of the Exploratorium. We parked in Crissy Field. If the grass wasn't muddy I could have gotten a closer shot!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
being of Irish decent I wanted the green. Sure wish I could see it in person. I have seen on 2 Rav's so far and they have been red or I am seeing the same one twice in many locations. hee The pacific blue is very pretty also.

What made you choose the color of your RAV?

·
Registered
168 Posts
We've always wanted green but not the the drak green or green green (hunter green?). When we saw it in person it was just the right shade of green that it was perfect! Didn't want silver because there were too many (plus my car is already silver). No black or white, have to wash it often. No red because, well, too obvious if you're speeding. hehe. Didn't want the beige because the car we traded in was that color. Flint Mica was only in Sport but we wanted Limited for the lumbar support so it was out of the question. The blues would have been the only other choice for us but the dealers didn't have any blues on the lot.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts