Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for suggestions for the best place to list for sale my 2012 RAV 4cyl., 4WD base. Craigslist, E-bay, etc.? We no longer need two vehicles as both my wife and I are retired, and we mostly go everywhere together. My other vehicle is a pick-up which I still need. The Rav only has 12,700 miles on it. It has a 7year, 70,000 mi. VSA (Toyota extended warranty). It's in pristine condition as I suffer from OCD (obsessive compulsive detailing). It's mostly garage kept. and is only driven in winter when roads are dry.
Selling suggestions appreciated.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Not sure how often you use your truck, but if like me this may save you more $$ in the long run and you can have both.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Maybe you could trade in both, RAV and pickup and get a vehicle of your dreams? Gotta be something out there that you always wanted. Just a thought

·
Registered
13 Posts
My suggestion, seriously, is don't sell it. If you drive it that little, the insurance will be minimal. The upkeep will be the same. I'm sure that your RAV4 gets better gas mileage than your pickup. It will be a great second car to have when your truck needs service, or for long trips. You own one of the most reliable vehicles Consumer Reports rates. I own two, an '09 and a '12 and will never get rid of them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts