Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well as you know my rav4 came without fender flares, the dealer made special order to get one to me, but they didnt know that the installation will be a pain in the ... cause they need to drill a lot of parts of the car so i said NO.

I bought also the mudflaps, but i will not need it cause i need the mudflaps for car without FF.

So anybody who wants them, let me know, new in the box.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I may be interested. Are there any pics with the fender flares installed. Also how much drilling will it take? What price are you selling them for?

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I might be interested too if the price is right. Do you have any instructions on how to install it?

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Xenon-Shop. said:
layloban said:
I might be interested too if the price is right. Do you have any instructions on how to install it?
So4 did, here is the thread with pictures

http://rav4world.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3771&highlight=

I saw the box and it comes with manual, and everything you need to install, the price is $48 shipped to your door. Payment thru paypal.
well anyone??? i need to know asap, cause if nobody need it i will try to send it back to my dealer.

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
antirich said:
How much do you want for them w/shipping to NJ? I have the money in PayPal if the price is right.
thanks!! the mudflags gone to a member on the forum

1 - 7 of 7 Posts