Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi as some of you may know my previous name is ultima.. with the white rav4 and the BMW hid headlight conversion.

and i am selling off some of my 02 rav stuff cuz i'm broke, so help me out and see if you need anything check it out.

2X 7" visor monitor, + 4 channel video splitter (so you can install 2 more screen if you want) + 2 video cable. $249.99 +shipping, they are slightly used because i no longer have my ps2 that was on the car.

pioneer FH-414 $299+shipping
you can see the unit at audio cube.
http://www.audiocubes.com/product_info.php?products_id=666
the listing price is $389 usually you'd pay extra $45 for FM converter but my unit is US spec do you don't need that.
I'll also include the carbon fiber face plate that I made with .10 inch carbon fiber (it's just a face plate with double sided sticker on the back. but because you can't find radio face plate kit with double din, most people have hole on the side.

BMW eagle eye headlight, well this is sort of my back up... incase anyone wants it... I paid $2000+ for parts/labor and countless hours to make this possible... and I'm thinking if I should sell it because I'm the only one in with this set-up (sports headlight with bi-xenon, yes that means high/low beam xenon, I went through a great deal of trouble to get this working) I'm thinking $999+shipping if anyone is interested let me know, or make me an offer... it's completely plug and play... including headlamp, ballast, bulb. again, this is my baby ... i'm only thinking about letting it go cuz i need money fast.

2X chrome tail light trim+gas door... i paid over $70 per peice, i'll let them go at $24+shipping, slightly scuffed they are used so you'll have to re-apply the double sided tape on the back.

front billet grille, i paid $75+shipping for them, they needed to be mounted on factory grille so i'm including that as well, i'll let it go for $45

all the pic can be viewed at my album(the white icon below this post)

contact me at my email ultima16888 (no spam) at (no spam) hotmail.com

I've deal with zoomie and other very very reputable members you can ask them if you need reference.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
c'mon guys and gals... help the needy >_< ... make me an offer on any item you are interested in.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Have you tried ebay? I've seen tons of people buying that sort of stuff. I'd buy you something but i'm as broke as you are, or worse, and i really don't need all that stuff, or any of it. Sorry TOY. Good luck on ebay. Oh, try also craiglist.com.

T

·
0 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts