Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Appears this catagory could use a jump start :wink:

Here's a review of our -1st Pacific NW Meet
(The broken/red X images are smilie icons from our old forums. / EDIT: Jan. 04, 2005 - Smilies restored 8) )

We missed out on making this an "annual" event... but here's to hoping we can get something planned in the near future :D

P

·
0 Posts
I never really saw that until today Kelly! I think I will get mark to allocate a USA section on our website for the meets as well and put this write up in there!

Good to know that RAV4 owners are meeting up all over the world now thanks to R4W 8)

Would be nice to see another RAV4 meet build up in the USA sometime!

·
Registered
176 Posts
All the "colored" RAV4's there I remember I don't go because mine is white and would have looked out of place :)
I remember I was working that day instead of playing..... It would be nice to get another meet in the Pacific NW.

·
Premium Member
3,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah... it almost turned into an all GREEN RAV4 Meet :lol: Wish you could have made it.

We will DEFINITELY get another meet going. Maybe we will be able to include the PORTLAND/TLS facility again? The OLD facility we toured has since been closed (most buildings demolished as they were in such terrible shape) and PORTLAND/TLS has moved into a new $40+ million processing center, located on the North bank of the Willamette River.... immediately West of the St. John's Bridge. It's a BEAUTIFUL facility with many ENVIROMENTAL improvements. 8)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts