Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.......... and we still do not have a definite spy photo for the RAV4. I remember, years ago, I worked at the Chrysler headquarters in Detroit. They had a library there. This was 1997. The month was February. They already had a picture of a 1998 honda Accord and NOBODY had it at that time. I no longer have access to that place and I wonder if somebody else does. Auto manufacturers/Competitors usually get a hold of newer shapes quicker. If somebody else has such access, I hope they share the information with us here. Although, it would be difficult to photocopy or even steal a picture out of a manufacturer facility's library..................
I CAN'T.......................... TAKE the WAIT.................. ANYMORE!!!!

Reason.. I am replacing my Corolla with a new Corolla LE stickshift and if I like the new RAV in stick, I will buy the new RAV and just have two RAVs in the house...

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Photochops

I have noticed one good way to tell if the picture is fake is by the DashBoard... This may have been mentioned earlier by somebody else but i didn't read/see it.

If you notice that on all the so called "photochops" and "fakes", the dash board seems to be from 01-05. If you own a 01-05 RAV4, you know what the dashboard image looks like from the "say" FRONT. Some of these chops have the exact same dash inside so whoever did the chop, did not go far enough to make the dash impressions different.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts