Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
J

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Just a quite note to say that my dealer called me today and say that my new baby (RAV) is at the port waiting for delivery :) The new RAV will be at their lot tomorrow afternoon, which I will go to see it for my self and I will finally have it by Tuesday next week as I asked them to replace the stock Speakers with better one and add an Amp and Sub for suimmer cruising 8)

So after nearly 4 months (3 months, 3 weeks & 3 days to be exact) of agonising wait I finaly heard the good news from the dealer this afternoon :) I will keep you posted with some photos when I finally have it next week. So this weekend will be a long one for me :(

Jobo
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
129 Posts
jobo said:
Hi,

Just a quite note to say that my dealer called me today and say that my new baby (RAV) is at the port waiting for delivery :) The new RAV will be at their lot tomorrow afternoon, which I will go to see it for my self and I will finally have it by Tuesday next week as I asked them to replace the stock Speakers with better one and add an Amp and Sub for suimmer cruising 8)

So after nearly 4 months (3 months, 3 weeks & 3 days to be exact) of agonising wait I finaly heard the good news from the dealer this afternoon :) I will keep you posted with some photos when I finally have it next week. So this weekend will be a long one for me :(

Jobo
What model you will get?
 
J

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ctxmetaframe said:
jobo said:
Hi,

Just a quite note to say that my dealer called me today and say that my new baby (RAV) is at the port waiting for delivery :) The new RAV will be at their lot tomorrow afternoon, which I will go to see it for my self and I will finally have it by Tuesday next week as I asked them to replace the stock Speakers with better one and add an Amp and Sub for suimmer cruising 8)

So after nearly 4 months (3 months, 3 weeks & 3 days to be exact) of agonising wait I finaly heard the good news from the dealer this afternoon :) I will keep you posted with some photos when I finally have it next week. So this weekend will be a long one for me :(

Jobo
What model you will get?
I ordered the Executive package and hope will get the same :lol:
The color is Artic Green (Evaglade in US)

Jobo
 
J

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SeriousBlack said:
that was a long wait ... congrats! 8)
Thanks. Indeed it was :( Here in Europe orders placed for the new RAV will take at least 2 months minimum to be delivered and any special package will take up to 4 months! You guys in North America are a bit lucky cos the delivery time is shorter compare to us the Europeans :(

Jobo
 
R

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jobo said:
I ordered the Executive package and hope will get the same :lol:
The color is Artic Green (Evaglade in US)

Jobo
Hi Jobo! Congratulations!!! Forgive me for my ignorance, but what comes with the Executive package? Is it similar to the Limited model in the US or does it come with more options? Just wondering. Thanks!

ravgal
 
J

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ravgal2006 said:
jobo said:
I ordered the Executive package and hope will get the same :lol:
The color is Artic Green (Evaglade in US)

Jobo
Hi Jobo! Congratulations!!! Forgive me for my ignorance, but what comes with the Executive package? Is it similar to the Limited model in the US or does it come with more options? Just wondering. Thanks!

ravgal
Hi Ravgal,

The Executive package here in Scandinavia is a nice mix of Sport and Limited in the US. Here it is.

Arctic Green Metallic Color (Everglade in North America), 6T6
17'' Alloy wheel with Yoko tire
6 CD Changer with MP3 Compactible and Steering Wheel control
Dual Zone Auto AC
Auto Dimming View Mirror (Useful for night driving and winter)
Cruise Control
Drivers foot light
Rain Sensor Wiper
Smart Keyless Entry and Start System (Very handy)
Front Fog Light
Leather Steering Wheel and Gear Knob
Electronicly Foldable side View Mirror (Useful when in a car wash)
Tinted windows

Jobo
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
363 Posts
Do those mirrors fold in everytime you shut the engine off or can you control them, I saw them on a Japanese web site and those fold automatically.
 
D

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oh really? how long does it take for you guys from north america to get your new rav4? also any feedback from other asian market?

during the time our rav4 was delivered, each dealer was only allocated with only one unit per month. no doubt it's due to the law of supply and demand... :wink:

jobo said:
SeriousBlack said:
that was a long wait ... congrats! 8)
Thanks. Indeed it was :( Here in Europe orders placed for the new RAV will take at least 2 months minimum to be delivered and any special package will take up to 4 months! You guys in North America are a bit lucky cos the delivery time is shorter compare to us the Europeans :(

Jobo
 
J

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BarnyFife said:
Do those mirrors fold in everytime you shut the engine off or can you control them, I saw them on a Japanese web site and those fold automatically.
Barny,
They don't fold automatically when the engine is shut off! You have control over it using a small button under the arm rest. It get folded when you want it to, eg in a car wash or tight parking lot.

Jobo
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,670 Posts
Sounds like a limited with auto Dimming Mirror, Rain Sensor Wiper, Smart Keyless Entry, push button Start System and Electronicly Foldable side View Mirror. Very nice, what is the base price for this car over there?
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top