Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up my '06 Black Sport V6 4x4 :D . It has the tow prep, upgraded radio, floor mats, mud flaps, airbag upgrade, moonroof. She's a beaut ... if anyone is interested, I'll post some pics tomorrow.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Absolutely post some pics!

I was just wondering when reading your post, how many times did you run your hands along your new baby when you brought her home? I did that a lot the first few weeks without even realizing it. I still do when she's clean!

·
Registered
7,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
puttputt said:
I was just wondering when reading your post, how many times did you run your hands along your new baby when you brought her home? I did that a lot the first few weeks without even realizing it. I still do when she's clean!
well... I'm not telling :lol:

·
Registered
102 Posts
I also have a Black V6 Sport. I wasn't sure how I would like the black because I wanted the Flint Mica, bur after getting it, I realize the black is GREAT looking. (Flint Mica still is my favorite) couldn't get the side airbags and didn't get the mud flaps.

Make sure you do post some pictures.

·
Super Moderator
1,566 Posts
Grats on the black, Black! Another RAV in the fold! Your photos and anyone else's are always welcome -- might show us something we've never noticed before... 8)

Puttputt and her "hands"... My oh my... Personally, I generally stick to the leather because it feels so nice! I'm afraid I'd damage the finish on the clearcoat, so I'm a lot less touchie-feelie there. :wink:

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Congrats and best of luck. That black will look like a mirror with a few coats of your favorite polish/sealant, time to fillup the ol'album page! 8)

OC

B

·
0 Posts
SeriousBlack...

Congratulations on your new purchase....Hope it serves you and family well. Post some pix plz.... :D

B

·
0 Posts
Looks great :D

BTW...I thought the fog lamps came on only with head lights ? Seeing how you just picked your beauty up...did you alter the set-up of the lights already ?

Ahhh...When I took a second look at your photo I can just make out that the headlights are on as well. NVM....lol

I like the way those 18" rims fill out the whell well. 8)

E

·
0 Posts
After ordering my Red Rav, I waited and waited. Once I saw the Black Sport, I canceled the Red and bought the Black. Keeping it clean is not as bad as I thought it might be. After 3 monthe it is as clean as new. The drive back from Syracuse made it look like a snowball. I can tell you now, it will never get that dirty again.

·
Registered
7,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
becks said:
Looks great :D

BTW...I thought the fog lamps came on only with head lights ? Seeing how you just picked your beauty up...did you alter the set-up of the lights already ?

Ahhh...When I took a second look at your photo I can just make out that the headlights are on as well. NVM....lol

I like the way those 18" rims fill out the whell well. 8)
Thanks becks! Yes, the Sport's blacked out headlight trim kindda make it look like the headlights are off in that pic.

G

·
0 Posts
becks said:
I don't know about the Sport, but in my Limited the fog lights have their own switch.

E

·
0 Posts
That's correct, even though there is a switch for the DRL's on the Sport and Limted, it only functions on low beam. It is useless for high beam and parking light.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts