Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive looked all over and all i have been able to find so far is the LWB 5 door kit and even thats out of stock, I have even gone as far as emailing 4x4AT ect and they claim they cant get a hold of it.

1) Any of you guys know a place with these in stock?
2) Is the 5 door/ LWB really so different?
3) Maybe some one here has some laying in a workshop or garage they would like to sell?

Also Hi, Im Lain, I own a 2000 Rav4 EX mk1 (Facelift i believe), It was my first car so obviously i think its the best car ever and completely bias on the subject, Looking to spice the old Rav up a little. Right now its a dirty old monster used for getting to work, which includes going down a 3 mile sheep track, once thats done with in a few months i wont be interested in its offroad capabilities.

Ultimately My goal is to make it more attractive but still sort of stock-ish looking, To do list = Side steps, Original rav4 nudge bar, Arch extensions, Lower it via adjustable coil overs, New double exhaust, Struts all around too stiffen it up a bit, Wider non AT tyres, RS200 3SGE BEAMS blacktop engine swap or Redtop depending on whats going arround.

So far i have been able to source everything but the Arch extension kit.

·
Super Moderator
809 Posts
The part number for the fender flares (3dr Rav) is: PZ415-X1400-AA

You might get lucky and stumble upon a listing somewhere...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts