Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 285 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Thats a nice one c_soto 8)

Mine........1998 Freesport special edition 3 door AWD.......

Picked up the Genuine front nudge bar and refurbed it last week :D

·
Registered
80 Posts
Here's my, as I like to call it, Old Dirty Bastard. (1998 base model, 4x4, manual,
231 000 KM) Needs a new windshield and radiator... :evil:
I took off the red steering glove, too much red after I've painted the cluster dome and changed the doors trims...
And BTW C_Soto your Rav is awesome with those new mags and bullbar 8) 5*****
/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=9627
/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=9140
/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=10482
/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=9605

·
Registered
236 Posts

Those were after my car came back from the shop when it was repaired from my incident with the F150 (Read about that here...)
I took this next picture today while I was parked in front of a Base 4.2. My car is very dirty because I was tooling around in some mud on Monday. It was quite fun... Since the four above were taken, I've added the temporary GoogleTwinPorts.com sticker across the top of the windshield. I have also attached my Thule SpareMe bike rack on the back, which I don't have a picture of, unfortunately. Maybe I can get one later...

Additionally, here is a picture of my Alpine head unit (which you can read about here....)

·
Registered
98 Posts
great! unfortunately rear fogs are not standard on US cars which make them a good mod to add

Sorry this is straying from the thread, but anyone know where I can buy them? ebay links would be helpful :)

Smiler AS, do you have a pic on how it is position on a LHD Rav?

·
Registered
21 Posts
mine as picked up.

allready upgraded the headlamps, and interior lights. and have a towbar on the way, and tint film to put on when it warms up a bit here. got my eye on some alloys too on evilbay.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Here's mine at the last show i was in and before it got hit!

That's me on the left..hahaha

·
Registered
50 Posts
Here´s some pictures of my new ride, just bought it and recently became a member of this club :)

It´s a 1996 Rav 4 AWD WB, 5-speed manual.

1 - 20 of 285 Posts