Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1996 Rav4.1 and was wondering how you remove the side marker on the driver/passenger fenders. Do they pop out or do I have to remove wheel weld or fender to get it out. Also I wanted to upgrade it to an LED marker (in the picture below) will that fit because it looks smaller than my OEM housing note I have a US model. Thank you.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
862 Posts
You just push the housing towards the front of the car and then outwards.
Check page 175 of the manual here: Toyota RAV4 1997 Owner's Manual (Page 175 of 198)

US pre-facelift models (at least to my understanding) used to incorporate longer side markers than the one in the picture. If that is true, that specific aftermarket marker will not fit your Rav.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You just push the housing towards the front of the car and then outwards.
Check page 175 of the manual here: Toyota RAV4 1997 Owner's Manual (Page 175 of 198)

US pre-facelift models (at least to my understanding) used to incorporate longer side markers than the one in the picture. If that is true, that specific aftermarket marker will not fit your Rav.
yeah, i figured that thanks just trying to see what options i have visually wise here in the states for mine, haha

1 - 3 of 3 Posts