Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, my side mirror got sideswiped this morning.. (well, its my fault really) good news is, the only damage was the back cover went flying off and was ran over by a truck :( The mirror has no damage and the mechanism is working. Where is the best place to just buy a side mirror cover/housing? I don't want to spend for the whole thing. :nerd

·
Registered
7,922 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts

·
Registered
7,922 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes it's just the plain black cover/housing i am looking for. Is there a place to buy just the housing/cover that snaps on. I don't need the whole mirror.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the Help. I contacted the link you provided to just sell me the back cover. Waiting for their reply.

·
Registered
7,922 Posts
If you've got time to waste, you could also take a walk to your local junk yard. I have found them pretty useless around my place for specific parts.
For generic parts, like body side mouldings (that you could steal from almost any car, as long as it fits) t, it is worth it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
I have the exact same problem. Looking for a light blue cover piece only for the passenger side mirror for a 2008.

What did you end up going with?

A URL or any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
Dave

1 - 13 of 13 Posts