Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick question...I really like the accented striping on the indentations of the side molding of the RAV4 first gen. Is this striping painted on or is it a decal that can be applied.
MaxDoc

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Body moldings

Thanks Mr. Derek! I am going to check with the local dealer here to see what that would run. Rumor has it the new GTR will be embodied into the G35 platform with some visual changes for the US market. I for one love the G35 but IMO I think Nissan would make a huge mistake doing that. The GTR should be kept distinct from the current look alike trend Nissan has gone to. I am more old school thinking, make the sports and flagship cars different than all others. Thats the biggest reason I hold on to my Z32. It will be 16 years old soon but it still looks as good today as it did in 1990.
MaxDoc

·
Premium Member
3,348 Posts
MaxDoc said:
Just a quick question...I really like the accented striping on the indentations of the side molding of the RAV4 first gen. Is this striping painted on or is it a decal that can be applied.
MaxDoc
Yes... they are stickers. One of our SPONSORS (BrandSport) still sells them. With our discount and FREE SHIPPING/NO TAX, the total cost is $77.33 for the full set.

Click on "Support" in the upper right corner ( http://rav4world.com ), then on the BrandSport banner ad, then go to their "Exterior Parts and Accessories" section. If ordering, be sure to use COUPON CODE "R4W" when checking out, to get the addtional 10% discount :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts