Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you ever, in your life, thought of or seen someone pouring tons of feces to somebody else's car? No? Here's your chance to see the evil genius 90's Jeremy Clarkson pouring cow excrement on this poor little Rav.

Turns out that this car is not good enough for him. I don't blame him, but I think he didn't get the point of a small "crossover" back then. Because we know that he's all about poweeeer and Range Rovers are the only "true" SUVs to him.

Watch the full video here:

Jeremy Clarkson Apocalypse Now
http://www.streetfire.net/video/jeremy-clarkson-apocalypse_2035971.htm

·
Registered
7,916 Posts
That's OK. Just sensational.
Cow dug does not stink like human crap.
Just power wash and you'll be fine.

In many Asian and African countries, people use it as fuel to cook and build houses.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Here I am..wanting a 2door Rav4 so badly and Jeremy Clarkson goes and sh!ts on one. Lol!

·
Registered
599 Posts
Hmm, never really was a fan of Clarkson, top gear was somewhat watchable tho.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Have you ever, in your life, thought of or seen someone pouring tons of feces to somebody else's car? No? Here's your chance to see the evil genius 90's Jeremy Clarkson pouring cow excrement on this poor little Rav.

Turns out that this car is not good enough for him. I don't blame him, but I think he didn't get the point of a small "crossover" back then. Because we know that he's all about poweeeer and Range Rovers are the only "true" SUVs to him.

Watch the full video here:

Jeremy Clarkson Apocalypse Now
Jeremy Clarkson Apocalypse by 00kk11 - Car Videos on StreetFire

You don't blame him? Seriously?

I saw him burn a LS400 with military grade firepower once.
The guy is a complete *******.

I won't mind taking a **** on his face.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
@RAV4EVR He really does like blowing things up, he used military force to blow an Evo and 91 Corvette as well. LS400, he made fun of that car after Jame May chose it for the police pursuit vehicle challenge.

Clarkson already has a high standard to cars, he's driven almost all known cars, what's fine with us might already be unsuitable for him. That's why I don't blame him. Car & Driver and The Auto Channel made a very good review of the Rav4.1 in a consumer's point of view. For Clarkson, it's all just from his point of view.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts