Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Until I can find a 2 door that is perfect for me and reasonably priced, these diecast models will have to do.

Unfortunately, they don't make the 4 door version.

The tiny one is 1/72 scale
The green one is Hot Wheels scale, 1/64-ish
The two big ones are 1/32 scale

There are also 1/24, 1/43, and 1/50 scale ones also.

I just ordered a 1/24 one on ebay.

Attachments

·
Registered
105 Posts
These are awesome! I've seen them before, but for a hefty cost. I usually put the year I'm looking for when searching, but the ones you showed just say rav4 in the title. I'll give that a try.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah just search "Rav4 1/24", "Rav4 1:24", "Rav4 1/32" etc. There are a lot of toy manufacturers who make them and a few I can think of are Kinsmart, Cararama, Tomica (Tomy), Tamiya, K-Line, Diapet, Majorette, Aoshima, Airfit. If you like the build it yourself models then just search "Rav4 1/24 model" and you'll see a bunch but they are pricey though

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sweet collection! Yeah the small rav4, vehicross and pajero set is from cararama. I'm looking for a 4.1 rav4 in 1:18 scale but I don't think they make those.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually they do make 1:18 rav4. They have the 2nd and 3rd gens.......just not our 1st gen unfortunately.
Just search ebay and you'll find plenty of 1:18 rav4

·
Registered
229 Posts
@samanosuke817 Oh yeah I forgot about them. Those 1:18 you mentioned are Toyota manufactured models, from gen 2 to 4. They cost almost the same as any brand new AutoArt first line models, that's a lot because they are finely detailed that the engine bay looks real and the armrests, compartments and seat belts inside can move about, but I wouldn't bother to buy one. I only have a few smaller versions of the gen 2 and 3.

·
Registered
412 Posts
There are real two doors available so I am not sure why you are not getting them. :lol:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
There are real two doors available so I am not sure why you are not getting them. :lol:
Trust me...I've been looking for the past two years for a real 2dr Rav4. Not very common in Texas because people here tend to keep theirs and dont sell. Our cars don't rust in TX.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts