Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday we had snow here in NJ and when it was time for me to clean the car I went to grab the scraper/brush from the back cargo area I opened up the door and WHAM all the snow from the top back fell on the rear cargo cover I was so pi!!!! off :x For those of you who live in a snow region please keep in mind to clean the back upper door before opening it or else you will need to carry a shovel.... :shock:

·
Registered
379 Posts
What a bumma! :lol: I don't think I'll be having that problem. I could visualize too much sun when I open up the back door, or maybe a cool sea breeze.

You know what a real bumma is: Just got off the phone w/ the saleman, he said the first V6 won't be @ the dealership until 3/24/06 AND it's not even going to be mine. He says maybe the first week in April, for the next wave of V6's. Anybody else having this problem?

·
Registered
771 Posts
Its the first place I clear but not to make you feel like your the only one.........I only started this after the first time the snow caved in on me too. :lol:

Sometimes if your reeeaaal careful and the snow is just right you can get that door open gently so that the stuff doesn't cave in. Its an acquired skill that is otherwise useless in the world. :?

Its only snow, you'll have alot worse back there I'm sure over the next four years or so.

Later. M.

K

·
0 Posts
Have a similar problem with my Dodge Intrepid, onlu it's the drivers seat that fills with snow when you open the door :cry:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts