Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Q

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alrite im thinking about putting togethor this meet..does anyone want to propose a date of when we could do this? in the old thread i said theres 4 given people to attend. wilson, i, ray, and derek. I know liz would be in to attend also..who else? this would most likely happen out in the southern california area. I figure one of the things we could do is go out to san pedro and go eat seafood or eat at moonshadows off of pch or something =)

·
Registered
344 Posts
I'm interested. I'd like to get my RAV fixed first (still need to get body work done to get out the dents from where the bicyclist ran into my RAV last October 30), though. But it's sure been a while since we So. Cal. RAVvers last got together.

A weekend lunch sounds good. And what about a visit to the Petersen Museum to look at the cars? (The Peterson/Petersen even had a few cars on display at the L.A. County Fair, which I visited yesterday.) When/where's the next SEMA show? The L.A. Auto Show is coming up in January--we ought to check out the new RAV there.

Anyone? Bueller? Anyone...? :roll:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pick a date. San Pedro is not too far, I'll try to make it up.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Hellooooo out there!

Please don't tell me that in all of So. Cal. there are only 3 folks interested in some kind of RAV meet, one of whom doesn't even have a RAV anymore?!?!? :roll:

·
Registered
875 Posts
Crazy how everyone talks about a meet and then when it's time, they're all gone. Well, maybe you wanna join us here in Norcal: http://www.sfrscca.org/RallyX/?entries Come for some dirty fun.

Think we can make it a friendly Norcal vs. Socal thing or just a rav4 against everybody thing? Most of us have never done rally crossing before, but here's your chance and it's coming up soon. We'd love to have you: http://www.sfrscca.org/RallyX/?altamont

1 - 6 of 6 Posts