Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am curious if anyone would be willing to post some pictures of the softtex interiors.

I am interested in a Rav4 and am leaning towards the Magnetic Gray Metallic exterior, however I am not sure I am a fan of the Ash interior, that seems like a lot of gray in the car.

Curious if anyone has pictures of the Ash, Black, and Cinnamon interiors. I am curious as to how the colors are split and the site is really not great at showing this.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
I am curious if anyone would be willing to post some pictures of the softtex interiors.

I am interested in a Rav4 and am leaning towards the Magnetic Gray Metallic exterior, however I am not sure I am a fan of the Ash interior, that seems like a lot of gray in the car.

Curious if anyone has pictures of the Ash, Black, and Cinnamon interiors. I am curious as to how the colors are split and the site is really not great at showing this.

Thanks.
The interior color schemes can vary a lot depending on the model, ie: SE vs Limited, etc. They all use an abundance of black and grey with the chosen color mainly trimming the seats, dash and door panels. You're correct that the ash and black interiors can be pretty bland. Also be aware that Toyota sometimes ships slightly different colors and trims to different regions.

Some of the better dealerships have detailed photo arrays for each unit on the lot, just visit some websites.

·
Registered
138 Posts
www.cars.com is a good way to see interior pics. I like the ash and breaks up the interior than the all black. Cinnamon is too much for me. But, I do like the contrast and works great on darker exterior colors. I think the only difference in the color pattern is on the SE. The Limited is the same for gas and hybrid version.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. I am looking at a hybrid and not sure that Magnetic on Cinnamon is an option, but I do like that.

·
Registered
25 Posts
No problem. In my region, it was a special order to get Magnetic/Cinnamon combo, and it had to have the advanced tech package. This was sitting on the lot, with no tech package, not sure if dealer was correct or not haha. But it seems to be a rarer combo. The wife and I love it, she saw it and this is the combo she had to have haha.

Thanks. I am looking at a hybrid and not sure that Magnetic on Cinnamon is an option, but I do like that.

·
Registered
138 Posts

Thanks.
With the gas and hybrid models the color is in the middle opposed to the sides on the SE.

Ash interior:

Black:

Cinnamon:

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Its available, but as mentioned your region might require a special order to get it. Its helpful if you complete your user profile so others can see where you are located. Some areas may get additional color combinations that aren't generally listed, so consult your dealer. If you like the black or white pearl you could also get the nutmeg option.

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,722 Posts
Is it just me or does the black interior look to be a bit more on the grey side?
It's been that way for years. The interior panels of my 4.3 look black at first glance, but it's really a dark grey that Toyota calls charcoal.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Interior Colors of Softex

I have a '16 limited in Magnetic Grey and have the grey interior. Seats are grey centers with black outer edges and seatbacks. Rear seat same with center armrest area being black. It's a sharp looking interior. :smile

1 - 12 of 12 Posts