1 - 6 of 6 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will try to find the video of what happened.. It's here somewhere

Ok, this is the story:

It happened at night.
My mom's Audi A6 and my Rav4 were parked outside at night. Then some 2 bi%^@! were walking by and then threw a huge stone at our A6, it hit the windshield and bounced off on to my Rav side window. The next morning we had to take both cars to the repair center. We had to change a windshield, side window, one of the wind deflector on my Rav and few scratches on both cars. I don't know how much we paid but I think that a windshield for Audi is freaking expensive. :cry:

But the good thing is that those idiots didn't know that there are 4 hidden video cameras outside that recorded everything from different angles, so we got their faces. Handed this video to the police, I hope they catch those guys and introduce them to my left fist. :evil: :evil:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Omg thats horrible :( . I hope the police find whoever did the damage and get what they deserve :evil:

·
Registered
432 Posts
Sorry to hear about the trouble. But hell, why even give the police the video. I'd hunt them down myself and break their f**king legs :twisted:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jeez.....no wonder Jackson has such a reputation for being a dangerous place. I say they just need to be forced into some hard labor, plus damages to the vehicle. Don't you need a few improvements to your house/apartment/condo?

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dnylrq said:
Sorry to hear about the trouble. But hell, why even give the police the video. I'd hunt them down myself and break their f**king legs :twisted:
I'm a major car girl and when a person wrecks a real good car like that... just ruins my day. I so agree... i hope they get some major beat down.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dnylrq said:
....agree :twisted:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts