Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I apologize if this is in a different thread, but couldn't find it...

Just purchased a 2016 XLE Hybrid. Radio song info (artist and title) will display on the screen behind the steering wheel, but not in the "audio" window in the center screen. That window simply shows the radio call numbers. If I touch that window it will go to the audio screen and correctly display the info, but then I lose the phone and weather windows.

Is there a way to get the radio info to display from home screen mode? TIA!

·
Registered
551 Posts
I apologize if this is in a different thread, but couldn't find it...

Just purchased a 2016 XLE Hybrid. Radio song info (artist and title) will display on the screen behind the steering wheel, but not in the "audio" window in the center screen. That window simply shows the radio call numbers. If I touch that window it will go to the audio screen and correctly display the info, but then I lose the phone and weather windows.

Is there a way to get the radio info to display from home screen mode? TIA!
Don't know if this helps but there's a button in "Settings" called "Display" Where you can re-configure the home screen to show 2-split or 3-split with different
views in each split area.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, I have that part figured out...the head unit just won't show the radio song info from home screen. It will show Bluetooth and SiriusXM song info but not for the radio.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I forget which screen it is on, but it is of no value. The size of the font is so small that you just about need a magnifying glass to read it. The is plenty of room to have larger type. It only allocates about 8 characters for the display, so it takes a long time for it to display the contents.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yep, I have that part figured out...the head unit just won't show the radio song info from home screen. It will show Bluetooth and SiriusXM song info but not for the radio.
You are correct. Only HD FM stations will display song info in the audio section of the home screen. An analog-only FM station sending RDS data will show nothing on the home screen, and only tiny useless text on the 'audio' screen as ravgolfer jack said.

Entune is the worst thing about this vehicle. :mad:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts